new team

Green yawn looking at estelle and Mark "what's the point of this?" he ask

"The point of what?" scp 105 asked, looking at him.

"I mean given what happened last time when the Foundation made a team with scp's in it i thought the Foundation wouldn't do it again" green explained

Scp 105 looks away not saying anything. Estelle glared at green "i highly dout any of us will do what able did" she said 
"She has a point," Mark said, looking at green.

(Estelle belongs to roxythepiratefox1 and mark belongs to Barrow5 )

Green looked away annoyed "ya sure" he said "when is the mission starting anyway" green said annoyed.

"Waiting for another scp" Estelle said as Lawrence walked over mist following him. "Well you won't need to wait any more" he said.

Mist looks at the team nervus as Iris walks over to her "why are you so short?" iris ask jokenly

"You're only a few inches taller than me,"  mist said, annoyed.

"Mist she was joking," Lawrence said, looking at her.

Mist sighs looking at green and mark "so what are we doing?" she asks.

*time skip*

" I swear this cat escapes every month," Green said, walking through a forest. "Stop complaining," Mark said, annoyed glaring at green.

Mist look at iris "are they usually like this?" she asked Iris shrugged looking at estelle.

"Not really," she said looking at mist and iris.

Mark looks arun seeing 9870 walk inside a cave. "Has there always been a cave here?" he ask himself

Green pushed past him entering the cave. Mark huff following iris, Estelle and mist close behind.

The 5 stop by a small eadge watching 9870.

9870 sniff arun "petal petal!" he yelled looking arun.

"What in the world is he doing?" Green whispered to himself.

"Heart!" a voice called walking out of the shadows. A orange cat with 3 bright green eyes, two tails and two muzzles walked over to 9870.

Mark and green look at each other before looking at the 3 scps "ready to contain them?" Mark whispered/asked. Iris and Estelle nodded but mist looked unsure.

"Mist you okay?" iris whispered "i'm not sure about this" mist whispered back.

Green looked at mist "it's our deam job" he whispered to her.

Mist sighs looking away before looking alarm "GUYS!!" she yelled loudly right before a lion pounced on to mark more animals coming from behind the team.

" What in the world?" Iris said confused as a Wolf ran at her biting her arm. 

The team tried to fight back but were outnumbered.

Mist was able to get her attecks away from her and started to run out of the cave not realizan 9870 and petal were following her.

Estelle let out a sonic screech scaring away all but one of the attackers.

The remaining one looked at them "lesson here foundation lead us alone or else you all will get more than a few scratches"  he said before running away.

"Scratches ya right that lynx almost clawed my eye out" green said annoyed.

"Wait, where's mist?" Iris asks, looking arun.

"I know where she is," Estelle said. "I'll teleport us to her," she said.

"We also lost 9870 and that other cat," Mark said.

"Mist is with them, '' Estelle said before teleporting the rest of the team to mist.

Mist looked at them, 9870 and petal in a small cage. "I don't know where this came from, '' she said nervously.

"Lets not worry about that, let's just get back to the Foundation" Mark said.

*time skip*

The team sat in a informery room as a medic treated them.

"So you're telling me a lion did this?" Cream asks bandagen Mark injuries.

"Yes cream a bunch of anomalies animal's atteck us" green said annoyed.

"And you need to stop with that attitude so I can treat your injuries," Cream said sarcestctly.

Green rolls his eyes as cream walks over to him bandgen his injurys.

Lawrence and Buck walk inside. Lawrence walks over to mist as Amelia walks over to green and mark.

"Uncle, can I talk to trevor?" mist ask

Lawrence sighs "okay find" he said.

"I'm coming with you" iris said as both her and mist left.

Lawrence looked at cream "she wasn't badly hurt right?" he ask.

"If she was i would told her not go beside the injuries she got will be fully healed when she gets to her home"

Lawrence sighs in relief, walking away.

"What brings you here a?" Cream asks, looking at Amelia. Amelia look back at cream "you already know that c" she said looking slightly annoyed

Cream laught "there just fine a '' he said looking at green and mark "both of you take it easy for the next few weeks but other than that you can go back to work" he said walking away.

Amelia smiled looking at mark and green.