a very abordel excdent

Riley and dr buck were in site 999 hallway grading box from a closet. "So what do you think those powder's do?"

Riley asks dr buck going to gread another box.

"I don't know Riley we are just going to have to find out" dr buck snap putting one of the boxes on the ground.

Reily drop one of the boxes on the shelf the box falls on onto of dr buck the powder making a cloud covering Rily vison.

Riley couth until the cloud disappeared "i'm sorry dr buck i - dr buck?" reily look arun. "Dr buck. Where did she go?" Riley asked herself before seeing the box was modying. Riley lifted the box gasping.

"Where am i?" a child version of Dr Buck asks.

Reily watch her for a bit shock and trying to figure out what to tell her "ummm you're ummm come with me" Reliy side grading child buck going to the site director office.

Small time skip.

"You two understand !? " the site director yells at Molly and lawrence.

Before either of them cude answer riley entered the office "sir umm so me and buck were grading scp 7890 so we can test them i drop a box on top of buck and this happened" Reily side in a panic tone holding up child buck who look scared and overwhelm.

Dr Molly Collingwood smiled "oh my 343 she's so cute" she yelled.

Child buck whimpered looking arun the room.

"So the powder turn's people into kids interesting but we do have to figure out how we are going to turn her back," the site director said. "We will test it on some d-class," he added.

Molly felt relieved when she thought "hey do you remember your name?" dr. Collingwood asked. "Amilia" child Amilia side.

"Do you remember us?" Molly asked.

Child amilia schock her head "no i don't".

Molly frowns. "Umm okay do you remember your parents?" she added.

"Yes I do ma'ma" child Amillia side a little sad.

"All of you lead also dr collingwood and lawrence you and that other castaways watch her!" the site director yelled.

Everyone walks out of the room reilly still holding child Amilia. "Where am i?" Child Amilia asked.

"You're mom's friend's house" dr collingwood side taking child Amilia away from reily who walk away.

"Where is the nice lady going?" child amilia ask. "Work" dr collingwood side pating her head. "Well i need to go contain a scp see you two later" lawrance side walking away.

"Come on Amelia let's go" dr collingwood side holding child Amilia holding hand walking to her office.

In dr collingwood office

Dr Collingwood gread some papers and crayons giving them to child Amilia "do you want to draw?"

Child amila schock her head "no" she yelled going to the book shelf. Dr Colllingwood grade her putting her on a chair "no" she side

"I don't want to draw" child amilia side.

"Fine just sit here then" she side waking to her desk

Dr Collingwood started typing on her computer look over at child Amilia every few minutes.

After a couple minutes

Dr Molly Collingwood looked over at child Amilia who was looking at the wall.