necklec

Agent green looked arun the store 'what woude dr buck like ? ' he thought looking arun before seeing a necklace made of string and a white cristal he smiled grading it going to the catcher register .

"That would be  $ 15" the catcher said agent green give them a  $ 20 dollar bill. Taking the necklace and changing walking away.

The next day

Green entered buck office "hey Amilia i have a surprise for you" he said

Dr Buck looked up at him "what is it thomas ? " She asked.

He pulled out the necklace out of his pocket, giving it to buck.

Buck blush putting it on.

"Aww you look so cute," Green said, making buck blush.

"Shut up," she said, covering her face.

Green gigeld. "You're so cute," he said, smiling, patting her head and laughing.

Buck look at green "be quiet greenny" she said blushing.

Green smiled "alright muffin" he said walking away.

Buck looked away blushing.

Time skip

Dr Buck layed down on her couch. she yawns, falling asleep.

Dream world

When she opened her eyes she noticed everything arun her was white she blinked confused. 'Where am i?' she thought standing up looking arun "hello" she said walking arun.

'This is probably just a dream' she thought to herself. "Ya just a dream" she said laying down she started to hear whispers arun her that started to become louder.

The real world

"Amelia why did you do that !? " dr collingwood yelld.

"He was just a stupid d-class !" dr buck yield.

"You killed him for no reason !" dr collingwood said

"He should have lesson to me" dr buck yelled angrily "besides he desserds to die'

"Why does he deserved to die !? " dr collingwood yelld.

"If he can't lesson to a simple order he doesn't deserve to live" dr buck yelld 

"Are you crazy ? He missed herd you so he disserds to die !? " dr collingwood yelld.

Dr Buck growls, slapping collingwood across the face.

Collingwood jumped back surprised "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" she yelled

"You are a idiot if you can't see why!" dr buck yelld

"What is going on?" agent lawrence and agent green came arun the corner

"The holr site can hear the yelling" agent green said "what's going on?" he add

Lawrance walks over to see a bruise on Collingwood's cheek. "What happened?" Lawrance ask

"Me and Dr Buck had a disagreement," Dr Collingwood said. Lawrance look at dr buck "you hit her don't you!" he yells angry.

Agent green stood in front of buck "dr collingwood never said she did that Lawrance" 

Lawrance huff "who else could it have been?" 

Dr Buck laughs "why do you act like a knight and shining armor Lawrence?"

Green look at buck "Amelia stop your not helping anything" he said

"Says the one who cusses there son death!" dr buck yelld 

Green looked at buck a look of surprise and sadness on his face "why would you say that?" green ask upset