fault

Carson yawns watching the team get ready for the mission.

"Hey carson" mark said walking over

(Mark belongs to Barrow5)

"Hey" he said, seeing Lawrence and mist walk over.

"Are you two coming as well?" Carson said in a joking tone.

Lawrence laughed "no i just wanted to introduce mist to mark" he said.

"Well it's a bit of a incudident time" Carson said

Mist huff looking annoyed before looking at Mark " wow his tall!" mist yelld.

Mark laught "i'm not that tall" 

Lawrence laugh "coom on mist lets go" lawrance said walking away with mis following

"Okay team lets go!" valeria yelld

Time skip

Valeria and Mark lead the team into the adonden house.

"Why are the adonden place alweys anomalies?" leo ask looking arun.

"Becuse they are" valeria said "biseds the only anomalies part of this house is the basement" she said oping the door to the basement.

Mark turn arun seeing Leo push Carson out of his way. Mark huff glaring at Leo as he walks down the stairs.

"You okay?" mark ask 

"Yes, don't worry," Carson answered walking down the stairs.

Mark followed after the rest of the team had gone down the stairs.

"Sister" Valeria said looking at the fire creature.

"Why are you here?" it ask looking at the team.

"The same thing I'm always here," Valeria said. 

The creature ground " and I am not coming with you. You already know this!" the creature yield. 

"Sister come on, you can't stay here forever," Valeria said, annoyed.

The creature huffs " I can and I will" it said.

Fire coming from its eyes "i am not going to the Foundation" it yelled 

"You need to" valeria said

"No I don't, the Foundation already knows I exist. Why do I need to go to them?!"

"To keep you safe" valeria answers

"Ya right you just want to study me" the creature yelled.

"I mean it's not wrong," Carson said.

The creature looked over at Carson "well at least he can tell the truth" The creature said.

"He is not" valeria said "don't leason to that idiot" she said

" I am tho," Carson said.

The creature smiled walking over to Carson "tell me more" it said.

"More about what?" carson ask confused

"About the Foundation" the creature said.

Mark watch worried.

"Well we study scps' ' Carson said nervously. "Anything else?" the creature asks.

" well we contine scps' ' he said.

The creature laughs "well i'm already contine so the Foundation doesn't need to worry about me"

Carson let out a small laugh.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"The Foundation doesn't consider you contine so that's why they-" before Carson cude finish his sentence the creature started a fire arun it.

It looked at valeria "you have 5 minutes to get everyone out of here" it said.

5 minutes later

Valeria storms over to Carson smaking the right side of his helmet knocking his helmet off. 

" YOU IDIOT!" she yelled "you ruined the entire mission!" she yelled "you should have kept your mouth shut!" 

"I was just being honest" carson said

"I was the one doing the talking, you should have kept your mouth shut! WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!?"

Valeria yelled.

"Cut it out!" mark yelld storming over "this isn't carson fault" mark said angry.

"Stay out of this" valeria snap

"No, you're a horrible leader!" mark yelled.

Valeria rolled her eyes ''come on team let's go back to the foundation" she said walking away.

Mark groan annoyed "just ignore her mark" carson said following valeria