Too many questions

Thoughts= Bold italics

"Italics"= mind-linking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the 21 years Felix has lived (18 spent restrained by his parent's selfish desires and greed, and three by himself and the tiny cottage he calls home), Felix has never felt his senses be infinitely overpowered by the bare presence of an alpha male.

The room he was taken to was cosmic in size and the floor was enclosed in thick pelts from different animals, the lights were dim- Felix had to squint to see further than a few metre ahead of him. He also noticed how chilly the room was, but wasn't affected greatly.

Perks of being a werewolf...

The blonde haired, blue eyed omega was tugged further into the room and forced to stand in front of him.

The alpha was charming.

The purple haired male's feet were bare, as he noticed was the case with everyone else in the room. He wore black trousers and he had one leg raised on the throne he was seated on and an arm rested over the elated knee. The other hand occupied with gripping the hand rest gently. His upper body was uncovered, showing off his buff muscles and the wounds that marked his faultless skin, but Felix couldn't help but notice how they were all irritated and haven't healed over yet.

That's weird...I thought alphas have fast healing abilities and these wounds have clearly aged a bit...

Shaking away his thoughts, Felix looked up making direct eye contact with the leader.

He couldn't control the audible gasp that escaped his plump lips as contact was made.

If Felix thought the alpha's structure was beautiful, then his eyes were even more so, one a coffee coloured haze and the other an electric blue, standing out even more from the glittering, raw scar falling vertically down his eye.

The shudder that ran down his spine was a mixture of his curiosity and fear.

Felix has never had an acceptable meeting with an alpha before, and the alpha in front of him could easily over power him, despite the slight gain of muscle the few years living in the forest on his own has given him.

"You smell sweet, little one," were the first words spoken to him.

Felix felt heat rise to his cheeks, and looked down in hopes of downplaying his mortification. His blood rose to create a blend of red hues across his cheeks and down his neck, and the alpha smirked as the other occupants in the room snickered slightly.

How embarrassing...a few years without social contact and the first compliment makes you blush uncontrollably. Get yourself together Felix.

He failed to catch the "cute" escaping the leader's lips.

....................

Chan's POV:

"Hyung there is an omega on our borders. Would you like me to take him ou-"

I smiled, quite fond of Minho's violent tendencies when it involved the safety of our pack.

"No need to kill Minho, but do bring the omega to me. Are they alone? Male or female?"

"Hm, there are no other wolf scents but his and male, but could have fooled me. Quite the looker too"

"Don't let Jisung hear you say that, I don't want to be digging a grave for my lead fighter"

I heard him snicker through the link, portraying his humour before the link was cut off.