Eyes Filled With Happiness

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- soft smut :)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Felix could not feel a single muscle in his body.

His heat has passed a few hours ago, leaving him aching all over and the left side of his shoulder throbbed but he welcomed the pain with open arms, the sting a reminder of Chan's claim on him.

And despite his exhausted figure, the welcoming warmth of sleep didn't tempt him, yet the moon was sitting at it's tallest throne and Chan's comforting weight on top of him kept his wolf purring gently.

The alpha was fast asleep, head squished against his bare chest and strong arms tightly clutched around Felix's torso, a leg trapped between the omega's. The blonde combed through the soft purple hair with one hand and the other gently traced the scars on his back, lulling the alpha even in his unconscious state. 

He made a mental note to himself to re-apply the cream for the alpha after his rut ended- just two days left.

Frankly, Felix had a lot on his mind.

He was mated to Chan.

The Alpha King.

The thought made him beam with giddiness.

This made him the Luna- of his pack, and all wolves.

But was he ready for the responsibility that came with the title?

He was ready to be Chan's mate, so that should mean he was ready to be his Luna... right?

Nothing much would change though...except his desire to protect and care for his pack even more now.

Or so he thought.

.............................

It was the final day of Chan's heat, and Seungmin had visited their room, disgust and amusement clear under his blank gaze when he saw the older alpha carrying an embarrassed Felix back from their bathroom, asking if they needed a top up of any necessities.

Felix had involuntarily growled at Seungmin, his omega not liking anyone come near his alpha when still in his rut, making his flush deepen as he hid his face in Chan's chest. It didn't help that the two were stark naked and Seungmin didn't seem phased in the slightest.

Chan only chuckled before giving the beta a simple shake of his head before throwing Felix on the bed.

"Chan! Seungmin is still here!"

The door slammed shut, followed by grumbles that faded out in the corridor.

"Not anymore," he smiled cheekily, eyes shaped into crescents and flashing between his brown and blue to an enchanting black.

Felix just scoffed, rolling his eyes with false bite. He was awfully fond of Chan's playful side.

Especially when it'd elicit a rare high pitched giggle Chan was embarrassed of and he would redden and fiddle with the tip of his bright ears.

But regardless of his faked annoyance, his arms where already wrapped around the alpha's broad shoulders, legs spread to accommodate the broad physique of the older male. 

"You have no shame."

"And what about it?" Chan had leaned down to nuzzle against his mark before placing a slobby lick over it and leaving behind a thick layer of saliva.

"Gross!" Felix grabbed blindly to the side of him, hoping to find something to wipe the slob off with whilst Chan chuckled evilly, watching Felix struggle beneath him. "Shameless and just a big puppy. What am I going to do with you?" he complained under his breath. He ended up using the shredded sheets that once covered the bed.