ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- just 1k+ words of chanlix smut

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Even to a stranger it would be obvious the two were in love.

They'd drawn to each other like a moth to a flame, and burn so brightly, so quickly, so madly and so zealously, like that of flames engulfing a forest, like raging waves crashing into each other without mercy.

Such love -either you control the paroxysm, or you let pummel over you in surges.

And Felix chose to let Chan flow through him- violently, eagerly, lovingly.

Gentle fingers featherrd over his body, their sweat mingling and glueing them together on the fur sheets that were too feverish to lay in with the increase of heat.

It seemed as though all his senses were overrun by Chan, his mate, his alpha.

He chose to drown in his wrathful, wicked waves that refused him rest.

"Alpha please please please-"

"Tell me what you want, doll."

Felix gripped onto Chan's biceps tightly, and when the alpha grinded down, his crotch grazing against his own teasingly, his fingers flexed leading to his nails dragging down Chan's muscles.

"Wan' be on top please please wanna ride alpha," he moaned wantonly, overwhelmed by his urge to take all that his mate could offer. "Want to make alpha feel good too."

It wouldn't be the first time Felix would sit on his cock and repeatedly penetrate himself on Chan, chasing his high with quivering thighs and lusty moans. But the thought of having his omega use his body to give them both the surge of pleasures they were craving, made him groan.

Without replying, Chan flipped them over, lying on his back with Felix pushing himself up to straddle Chan's thighs comfortably.

The omega took Chan's dick in his hand, his fingers barely wrapping around the thick, heavy girth. He pumped him, once, twice and then leaned down to place kitten licks on the head, lapping up all the precum without breaking eye contact with the alpha.

And fuck, was Chan horny.

He didn't even realise his wolf claws extending and leaving red crescents in his palm from how hard he was clenching his fists around the bed sheets.

But he was shocked still seeing Felix sit up to line himself over his dick that was still in his tiny hand.

"Wait- no- baby we need to stretch you first," Chan clutched at the blonde's thighs, preventing him from moving any further.

"No."

"But it'll hurt mírë-"

"Wan' it to hurt so bad, please alpha." Felix had tears pooling in his eyes, clamping his white lashes together, his purple eyes dilated completely.

He begged so prettily just for Chan.

"Fine. But we go slo- fuck Felix!" Before Chan could finish what he was saying, Felix beamed down at Chan, and bottomed out wholly.

The alpha, who wasn't expecting his omega to slam himself down on his dick, was overwhelmed with pleasure, letting out deep grunts and loud profanities which mingled with Felix's high pitched yelps, wails and whimpers.

His dick was enveloped in a wet heat, the vulgar sound of slick squelching filling their room.

The two sat like that for a few mins, or was it seconds? They had lost all sense of time, heaving and shaking, Chan's palms now over Felix's ass, spreading him open to take his cock easier.

Felix on the other hand, sat head tilted, with drool dripping down his chin, eyes narrowly open.

He looked fucked out to say the least.

However, the urge to move overcame him and Felix let out a sob as he pushed off of Chan's abdomen, thighs shivering. When only the tip was in him, he slammed down again, and repeated the action, keeping a steady pace, all whilst moaning and crying like a bitch in heat.

"Gods," sighed Chan, his hips thrusting up involuntarily, "You're- fuck, fuck! So. Perfect-  for Gods! Me, only me.

Felix whined, clawing at the purple haired alpha's abs as he twitched within him.

"Ah! Right there! Alpha! Alpha Channie, Chan please. Fuck me please," it was clear that the omega was losing his strength in his thighs, his hands barely keeping him upright.

And soon, the omega couldn't even think comprehensive thoughts, let alone speak words as his mate pounded up into him with one hand keeping his hips down and the other fisted around the base of the blonde's cock.

The alpha's brows were furrowed as he focused on moving his hips without mercy, the harsh slap of skin meeting driving him further.

"Gon' come gonna come!"

"Good pup, come for alpha."

Even as Felix reached his high, falling limp on top of his mate, Chan didn't relent with his thrusts, pushing the other into overstimulation.

Felix screamed, trembling as he tried to move away effortlessly.

It was always too much for him.

But as always, Chan didn't stop, forcing another orgasm out of Felix, both of them releasing together and riding out their highs.

Felix laid dumbly, still impaled on his alpha's dick, with slick and cum leaking down his thighs (and probably Chan's too), with tears streaming down his face but with a pleased smile.

"Little one?" Came Chan's deep, raspy voice.

"Hmm?" Felix tilted his head up to look at Chan.

The alpha's fingers came down to brush Felix's blonde hair away from his face, and wiped away the sweat that coated his forehead. Felix's eyelids fluttered at the feeling, a wave of comfort calming him.

Then Chan leaned down to place a peck on his button nose before taking Felix's heart shaped lips between his own, licking at them teasingly and pulling away, foreheads touching.

His hand travelled down Felix's back, caressing his curves and massaging his cheeks as his fingers fell where the two were still joined together.

He smirked, and Felix should have known nothing good comes from that smirk.

As he slipped his dick out, Chan replaced it with his middle and ring finger, refusing to let his cum leave  as he pumped it through Felix slowly.

Gasping, "Chan!" The omega hid his face in the alpha's chest, squirming from the alpha's indulgence.

"I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-well that happened...
-i wish i could like comments on this app :")