I can definitely see it

Thoughts= Bold italics

"Italics"= mind-linking

chanlix because yall have been giving this fic so much love(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thank you... and don't be alarmed but the elixir is in Chan's salve."

Again, Felix was met with addled and disquieted expressions, but he was so sure they had nothing to worry about.

Wanting to get rid of the strain of using their mind-link to converse, the omega switched to speaking out loud. "See, the only way to subdue Chan's curse would be to use witch blood- since the witch who casted the curse is dead, you can't get rid of it but another witch's blood would work to suppress the hex. Since there aren't any witches around us, I used the elixir as a substitute given that 70% of it is just witch blood."

"How do you know nothing will happen to Chan?" Questioned Changbin sternly- the idea of their alpha being in harms way didn't sit right with any of them, but he also knew Felix would never purposely hurt anyone. 

"I- I don't."

The atmosphere rapidly stiffened.

Felix could feel Chan's stare burn into the side of his skull, but he didn't have it in him to look the alpha in the eye.

"I know it sounds terrible but- but please trust me on this. Channie hyung's wolf genes are too dominant to alter. He'd only have to worry if and when he has his ruts but only because they might be more intense than the ones he's used to."

Shoulders untensed and breaths were released.

"Well, that was a lot-"

"Wait sorry one more question- Chan hyung?" Chan turned his head from where it was resting on Felix's shoulders and looked at Jisung with expectant eyes. "What are you going to do with the pack? They don't have an alpha anymore so don't you have to appoint a new alpha? And how do we know no one else would come looking for the elixir? Also how sure are we about actually killing the two wolves?"

"That's more than one question Ji," snickered Hyunjin, earning himself a glare from the squirrel. 

Minho's evil laughter filled the room, making Jisung jump abruptly and turn to his mate almost comically, "don't worry, I know they're dead. I killed them myself." The half-Basilisk-half-wolf male smiled sweetly at his mate.

Chan cleared his throat, gaining the packs full attention, despite this not being his intention.

"Hmm. I've already contacted the council to designate an alpha, but I could care less for the fares of that pack."

He received grunts of approval.

That pack deserved nothing for what they put their sunshine through.

........................

The conversation had eventually died down, just in time for them to start on dinner. 

Felix was put on a gentle diet, Jisung deciding that it would be best for the omega to not overwhelm his body too much, especially with all the herbal medicines he had to drink to restore his health. So this meant Hyunjin was in charge of what the blonde ate for the next month, who followed the schedule formed by the beta, whilst Minho took care of food for the rest of the pack.

And Chan knew the logical part of Felix understood from the multiple times he's muttered "this is what's best for me" under his breath, under the illusion that no one could hear him.