Endure a Little More

-some closure and a pinch of angst before its fluff till the end
-thinking of giving this book loads of bonus chapters because i have attachment issues
-longer than usual </3

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

⚠️! Content Warning !⚠️- Felix just mentions the past nothing graphic or bad

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Not having to hide his pregnancy symptoms made his mornings so much easier, with Chan helping him through his morning sickness, his random and sudden exhaustion, and even worse mood swings.

Felix especially loved it when Chan would massage his back, calloused fingers and palms kneading the knots and pain away before he'd gently trace over the omega's mark, sending the blonde into a purring fit.

But he did feel bad for the alpha, having to deal with him clinging onto Chan at every given opportunity because his scent helped with his nausea.

And Chan, being the caring, selfless and whipped lover that he was, only replied with "it's the least I can do for my baby mama".

Which then lead to Felix beaming up at the alpha because yes, he wanted to be called mama. And their little bean would call Chan papa.

Now if only the gods above would stop fucking with their happiness....

Felix's morning had started off terribly- his nausea kicked in before the sun had risen completely and put him in a very agitated mood. He thought his mate's scent would help, but it did the complete opposite which only made his omega whimper for his alpha.

He teared up having to watch Chan leave the room just to get a break from throwing up every second.

To make matters worse, Jeongin's rut had started, and Felix, as the Luna (and with his maternal instincts pushing through) wanted to make sure the youngest two had everything they needed and that the duo were taken care of but he couldn't because He! Keeps! Throwing! Up!

Felix groaned- he was so done with everything. 

All he wanted was one day of peace, food and cuddles! Was that really so much to ask for?

Eventually, his morning symptoms faded, allowing him to relax. clean up and make his way to the kitchen, hoping to get some food into him.

As he made his way down the wooden stairs, he rubbed his belly-a habit him and Chan gained over the last few days. His pregnancy was visible, even when he kept it a secret but now Felix couldn't hide the bulge even if he tried. The pup was growing quickly which Felix blames on Chan's alpha genes- he was elated their baby was growing healthily but that also meant that the little one was completely draining Felix, and quite frankly, the omega's body was already fatigued heavily.

The pregnancy was tough on the blonde omega. So much so that his pack members were always on edge around him, asking him every few minutes if he needed help, or anything to eat or drink- it was endearingly sweet and Felix was glad because there were some days he couldn't find the energy to stand.