ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

-chanlix with chinhae

-mostly fluff and soft loving and a little bit of comforting

-breastfeeding so don't read if it makes you uncomfortable

-would you guys like a pt2 for the minsung chapter?

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= "Italics"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chinhae was growing fast.

A little too fast to not be concerned.

"I don't think this is normal," whispered Chan.

His head was resting atop of Felix's shoulders as he spooned the omega from the back, legs intertwined, fingers interlaced and resting on the younger's stomach as they laid in the grass. The couple were watching their pup crawl after a butterfly, the legs of his romper dragging behind the giggling pup.

Chinhae was barely a month old and was already crawling around, causing mayhem everywhere his tiny legs and arms led him to.

It was cute.

But exhausting.

"I'm not worried," replied the omega. "I think it's your alpha genes- once his body regulates, his growth would eventually level out...I think."

"Mírë, you're so intelligent, hmm." Chan repositioned himself to lay on top of Felix without crushing him with his weight

The two let their lips meet gently, smiles breaking their flow but the alpha let his tongue travel down the omega's jaw and to his mark that claimed Felix as his omega.

He pecked the bite a few times, eliciting soft sighs from the other before letting his teeth sink into the scarred skin, but not enough to draw blood.

"Channie! Do that again~"

"Does it feel good, little one?" his hands went down to caress the blonde's gentle curves.

He was dressed in nothing but Chan's shirt, showing off his silhouette, enough to tease the alpha unintentionally.

But just as Chan leaned down to let his jaw plunge into the omega's collarbone, tiny hands grabbed his curly strands at the top of his head making him groan in discomfort and collapse to the left of Felix who was chuckling.

He looked up to find Chinhae gargling above him, hands reached out for his papa to take him in his arms.

Chan sighed happily (despite the sharp pain the little pup sent down his scalp), before reaching up to pick Chinhae up to place on the top half of his torso.

"Hey, little star," he leant up to blow raspberries on his son's chubby cheeks, earning himself merry trills of delight and small, stubby fingers grabbing his face in efforts of trying to push his papa away.

Chan chuckled at Chinhae's antics before letting his back meet the grass again with a thud. But he made sure to support Chinhae with his hands.

However he didn't expect his pup to copy his actions and end up with his cheek squished against his chest, drool collecting near Chinhae's parted lips as he nibbled on his fingers messily.

"Aww baby," Felix cooed, his own fingers pushing back Chinhae's sparse, blonde hair as he turned on his side to face Chan. "My little love, are you hungry?" The omega murmured, pulling the other's dirty fingers from his mouth gently.