We can go anywhere

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Felix was fast asleep against Chan, head laying securely on the alpha's bare chest- walking to the garden physically and visibly wore him out and he instantly knocked out after settling in Chan's body heat, not that Chan minded. Felix deserved all the rest he needed, wanted and more.

Besides, he'd rather not trigger him with the conversation they were having.

"It was two of them. I recognised their scent on Felix-"

Chan's jaw clenched, subduing his fury and he all but snarls at Minho. "Who is them?"

Only when Felix whimpers in discomfort, eyes clenched tightly, does Chan attempt to calm down.

He didn't do a good job, if his claws and canines being visible weren't a huge giveaway,  but he was furious. The last (somewhat) three weeks in which Felix was falling in and out of his conscious state,  Chan refused to actually think about all the who and whys bouncing around in his head. 

And now that they were addressing the huge elephant in the room, reining in his outrage seemed impossible.

Minho not replying didn't help his angered state either.

"Minho, who is them?"

"Hyung," Chan's head snapped to Jisung, jaw set in a snarl, but it didn't stop the beta from speaking, "you need to calm down. Before you send the wrong signals down the pack link and disrupt Felix. He's sensitive right now, especially with the fresh bond."

How could Chan forget.

His wolf's tail wouldn't stop wagging every time he saw a glimpse of the bite, incredibly fond and content with his new pack member.

So Chan took in deep breaths and pulled Felix closer, stuffing his nose into the blonde's neck.

"Remember when you asked me and Changbin to trail the wolves who followed you from Felix's old house-" Chan ignored the way his heart fluttered when Minho said 'old house'- his pack mates were welcoming their new member already. "I noticed it was similar, if not the same, when we found Lix."

So this was all planned.

Seungmin inhaled sharply, piecing the puzzle together, "that means-"

Minho nodded affirmative, "it was all planned- that cunt of a father who wanted Felix knew he was going to be at the festival. It's annoyingly ingenious. There's no way a pack alpha wouldn't know who The Alpha King is, Dong Chul was just distracting us and it worked- practically everyone at the festival saw what went down between Chan and that bitc-."

"Take me to the apothecary!"

Felix sat up in a flash, panting as though he ran a marathon, worry and urgency filling his eyes as the others stared in utter astounding shock. 

Wasn't Felix asleep?

When no one moved, Felix attempted to get up on his own, but his legs trembled, still not fit to carry his weight, and he crumbled back into Chan's arms.

Tears threatened to fall as Felix looked up at Chan, and his desperation was clear.

"Channie ple-please take me there," the omega begged, weakly shaking Chan's shoulders.

It was enough to bring Chan back from his shocked and bewildered state, " y-yeah-" Felix threw his arms around Chan's neck and waited impatiently for the alpha to get up.