An Unthinkable Ending appears...

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shi-

"-elix! Felix? Hey!"

"Huh, sorry, w-what?"

"You're really out of it, I've been calling your name for the past two minutes already!" screamed the overly worried Hyunjin. "Doesn't matter! We have to go get ready now," the beta's mood switched too fast for the overwhelmed blonde to keep up with, and just let Hyunjin drag him, muttering something about the rest already on their way to prepare for the full moon and not having enough time.

But all Felix could think about was Chan. 

Christopher.

He should probably be concerned by the fact that his father will probably kill him if he saw him again, but Chan.

Motherfucking Bang Christopher Chan.

So Felix sat quietly, as Hyunjin tugged his hair to the side (with a little too much force), kept it in place with a few hair clips, and a spray that Felix knew was gonna be a pain in the ass to wash out. He sat dazed, as the beta coloured his eyelids with shimmery glitters and shadows, and as he patted his face down with a clear powder, whilst whispering "it should be illegal to cover your stars," and then he proceeded to lather a thin layer of tinted balm on his heart-shaped lips.

Felix just looked up at the beta from where he was seated as he gave him a once over and nodded in approval before throwing an almost transparent white shirt and a pair of white pants into his arms and shoving him into the closed off corner in the tent to get changed. 

There was no point in going against the beta at this point.

And so, Felix shimmied into his outfit as quick as he could, before pulling the curtain back and waddled out to see Hyunjin already dressed and styling his hair into his go to half up and down ponytail. 

"Felix!", gasped the beta, "holy shit if Changbin wasn't my mate...god damn you look lovely."

The omega couldn't help but blush and just look down, not completely believing the other. 

"I mean it," Hyunjin spoke, tone assertive. "You look perfect."

"Thanks Hyunnie..."

"Knock Knock, The One and Only Jisung has arrived!"

Said person burst through the tent, already dressed for the event in all white, just like everyone else present. He wore the same as the omega- white shirt with white pants, except the shirt was unbuttoned and tucked in, revealing a lace undershirt and accentuating his waistline.

Following the loud beta, strolled in Minho, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin

and Chan.

The alpha was also covered in white, a contrast to his usual black trousers and lack of shirt- not that Felix was complaining- but the shade suited him well.

However, as Felix searched for the alpha's eyes, he realised the other was avoiding his gaze, causing him to frown heavily.

What did I fuck up now?

Just as Felix took a hesitant step towards Chan, Hyunjin was already pushing everyone out of the tent, squealing in excitement.

 I'll have to talk to him after this.