ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

-chanlix, chinhae and two buns in the oven

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Channie?"

"Hmm?"

Felix laid next to Chan with his head on the alpha's shoulders as he watched over Chinhae, who was sleeping on his mate's chest and clutching onto the omega's fingers.

The three year old had creeped into their room late at night and made himself comfortable between the two. Not that either of them minded- they weren't ass naked for once.

Felix pushed a lock of blonde hair behind Chinhae's ear before looking up at Chan, "can we go to my old house? Just us three?"

The alpha looked at his mate quizzically, "why?"

"I want to introduce you both to someone," he smiled, pressing his fingertips into the alpha's furrowed brow and gently massaging the wrinkles away.

"Oh, okay...just us three?"

The omega smiled cheekily, nodding in reply, "just us three."

"Sure love, we'll go in the morning," came Chan's response that was heavily laced in sleep.

When morning arrived, the trio were already packed and ready for the journey ahead, Felix sitting behind Chinhae as Chan carried them on his back in wolf form. It was much quicker this way and easier on the little pup who had just gotten comfortable walking on two legs.

The trip was filled with Chinhae's giggles, curious questions and Chan's yelps whenever the pup would tug a little too hard on his fur which would then lead to Felix having to soothe the sharp pains with tender rubs, earning himself thankful purrs from his mate.

When the cabin came to view, it was nothing as the omega had remembered it, completely covered in overgrown vines, plants and moss, helping the wooden structure to camouflage into its surroundings.

And he noticed how he didn't miss the place he once called home.

He found a better one.

Chan laid flat so that Felix could hop off of him with Chinhae, before shifting and grabbing trousers from the sack on his mate's back.

"Lead the way mírë."

The blonde led his family behind the cabin and further into the forest where a matured sequoia tree stood.

Felix, overjoyed at the sight, hurried towards the tree and rested his forehead against the rough bark in greeting.

However the tree shook madly, as though it was angered by the omega's presence, but the blonde simply giggled before whispering apologies under his breath as he caressed the tree.

"I'm sorry for being so late my friend."

At this the omega turned to face a gaping Chan and Chinhae who mirrored his father's expression.

Giggling, he beckoned them closer, taking Chan's hand and resting it against the trunk of the tree, right next to his and doing the same with his pup.

"Friend, this is my mate and alpha, Bang Christopher Chan, and our pup, Bang Chinhae," Felix beamed, "say hello, nicely. You can't scare them off okay?"

Chan wheezed at this. His mate was talking to a tree spirit, informally. He was going to die. He wheezed harder when the sequoia practically vibrated in anger instead.

Felix on the other hand pouted with his hands now resting on his waist sassily. "No, you cannot kill him! He's my mate and I love him so you're going to have to deal with it."