Made A Promise To The Sky

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- smut~alot of manhandling, oversensitivity, tears, and blood.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The time it took for Chan to get to Felix allowed him to cool off, Felix's pheromones barely lingering in the air that surrounded him, making it easier for him to think straight.

He thought he'd be able to control himself, if and when the younger's heat struck.

But with the way lust clouded his vision and with the raw fever that was beginning to grow in his own stomach- a warning of his rut, Chan didn't think he'd be able to prove himself correct.

All his wolf wanted to do was mount the omega and claim Felix completely.

So maybe Felix wasn't lying when he said his ruts would be much more intense from now on...

He'd be lying if he said he didn't want it though.

However the more logical, more paranoid, more humane side of him wasn't sure if Felix was even ready for the big step.

Sure they've made out till their lips lost all feeling, heck, one of Chan's favourite thing to do was to tear Felix apart with just his mouth and tongue, and maybe a finger or two, brushing past the other's prostate but never pressing up against it the way the omega begged him to. Chan took pleasure in the way Felix would toss and turn around his tongue, practically riding his face, and when he'd burst into tears when Chan would purposely ignore his precious spot, two fingers and knuckles deep, and edge him until his cute cock spluttered pathetically. 

Or maybe Chan's favourite thing was Felix's swollen lips wrapped around the base of his own cock, tears falling down his freckled cheeks incessantly as he chocked and gagged around his thick girth.

But they've never gone all the way before.

If Chan's rut was close, and Felix's heat had begun, then they could mate; they could complete their bond as soulmates, but was Felix ready for that?

A few minutes after Jisung and Seungmin carried Felix back, Chan had snatched the scarf wrapped around Changbin's neck and wrapped it around the lower half of his face in hopes of keeping Felix's scent out until he could speak to him.

He was glad he decided to do that, because when he entered the room, Felix was already naked and hugging his pillow, deeply inhaling his scent and whining with every exhale. He's glad he couldn't smell Felix, because he was so close to snapping. 

Holding his breath slightly, Chan stood by the open door, ready to leave if Felix denied him, and called out to his omega.

"Felix." His tone was stern, his alpha peaking through- Chan never liked using his alpha tone, and especially on his little one, but he needed the omega to listen to him, to understand him fully with a clear head. Not one blurred with heat and lust.

The blonde whined, already staring at the alpha wantonly, eyes glassed over.

"Felix." Sterner, this time.