Break all the rules

Thoughts= Bold italics

"Italics"= mind-linking

filler chapter its very boring and shorter than usual im sorry :(

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You'd think Chan would have experience in wooing someone at his Grand age of 120 something years (he lost count after a while).

But clearly that was not the case.

However the two had gotten over their awkwardness after a while of trekking in silence with Chan's wolf becoming antsy with boredom. 

Here's the thing- when Chan shifted, he practically had no control over his actions, so he couldn't stop his wolf when he waiting for Felix to walk ahead before running up behind him and forcing his way between his lower limbs to run with the other on his back.

But he figured it was fine when all he received where bright giggles and a very excited Felix gripping his thick fur and asking for Chan to run faster.

Eventually Chan caught up with the rest who had shifted- Minho, Changbin and Jisung, all four of them ran side by side with Felix, Hyunjin and the two younger ones encouraging the wolves they were riding but this only led to them racing to their next stopping point.

And Chan's wolf (being the whipped creature that he was), outran his members just to keep the omega on his back as elated as he was.

The pack in due course, came to a stop at the edge of a river bank, overjoyed to take a break after being on the move for half a day. The black wolf laid flat so that the omega could hop off of him, and licked the extended palm of the other's before trotting towards the water source and lapping up water like his life depended on it. Noticing the other wolves (Changbin, Minho and Jisung) next to him, he gently nuzzled into their sides with his snout before making his way back to Felix who was lying flat on his back next to Seungmin and Jeongin.

Ultimately, they all ended up in a pile on the ground, the ones who had shifted being fed small bites of dried meat the rest carried on them and simply basking in each other's presence.

But if they wanted to get to the festival on time, then they'd have to get going soon.

So the pack leader linked his members and tugged on Felix's arm to get them up and moving once more.

"A few more hours and then we can sleep"

He waited patiently for Felix, who ran off after spotting something by the riverbed and when he returned, the wolf took off with Felix sitting on Chan, following his pack mates to their destination.

.......................

The pack had finally arrived, the moon sitting low in the sky, giving them all the moonlight needed for them to see clearly, and Felix was awestruck by all the colours, scents and the sight.

He was still on top of Chan, and he must admit, his thighs and ass were in pain but the wolf wouldn't let him get off, so he'd just suck it up for now. Besides, he'd probably drop to the floor anyways, from how overwhelmed his senses were right now.

They had reached a large opening in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees for miles. But the empty space had a huge set up, ready for a bonfire, there were multiple stalls put up, steam and smoke rising from a few. There were lanterns everywhere, but as Felix looked closer, he realised there was no actual fire lighting these lanterns.

Magic

Felix had never seen proof of magic, only ever hearing and reading about it.

Does that mean there were mages here? I thought this was only for wolves...

He noticed other werewolves, all from different packs mingling with each other but it seemed like many packs had also just arrived.

He also noticed how as Chan- and the other seven following behind- made his way through the clearing to find an empty tent for them to rest in, the surrounding werewolves would slightly bow in acknowledgement.  

In respect or fear, Felix would never know.

Felix was no stranger to stares but the questioning glances thrown at him and the people turning to whisper to the ones closer to them certainly did make them uncomfortable. 

So he was glad when someone had run up to them, trembling with fear and nerves, bowed deeply and hurriedly showed them the way to their assigned tent. 

However he soon disregarded his uneasiness when he was thrown in the middle of a cuddle pile, quickly falling in the hands of sleep, the familiar scents and warmth of the pack enveloping him once more and allowing him to relax.

..................

Jeongin had woken them all up a few hours later, informing them that the festival had already began and that they had slept through the introductory opening. 

Minho, clearly feeling salty after being woken up, replied in a dismissive tone, "Great that's the boring part. Now for the hard part," and Jisung simply rolled his eyes at his mate, before telling him it isn't as bad as he's making it out to be.

"Besides, maybe we can convince Chan hyung to join the tournament this time!"

This time Felix replied.

"What tournament?"

"OOH! SO BASICAL-"

"Ji baby, I need you to stop screaming,"

"Sorry Min, but basically there's this competition thingamajig they hold ever year where wolves fight but it is all for fun and games- no one gets majorly hurt BUT once you've entered the circle, since it's been enchanted by a witch, you can't leave. Either you fight someone in the ring and win or admit defeat."

Felix listened intently, as they all walked out of the tent, and walking towards the mob of wolves surrounding the ring.

"All of us have tried it- ok everyone but the child- Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin were able to defeat all of their opponents," Felix wasn't surprised by this, "but me and Seungie gave up near the end. I'm just not made up for this stuff."

The pair followed behind the rest, as the mob parted for the pack to stand closer to the front and took their seats, Jisung practically sitting on Minho's lap, and Felix right next to Chan, the alpha's arm going around to wrap around his waist comfortably.

However it was obvious they were quick to lose interest, huddling together and talking within themselves instead of paying attention to the fists being throw left and right ahead of them. 

It was only when Seungmin suggested going on a walk to rummage through the stalls, did they leave the somewhat pathetic excuse of a brawl.

Chan and Felix held hands, the latter excitedly dragging the alpha to every stall, trying the different foods, drinks and amazed by the small items they were all selling.

And Chan merely followed, mesmerised by the delight the other radiated. 

Happiness looked good on Felix.

He found himself hoping the other stayed happy next to him, always.

  So this is what falling in love feels like.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───