I knew, just by looking into your eyes That we're one.

Thoughts- bold Italics

"Mind-linking"- Italics
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I think you're my soulmate, Felix."

Felix stared. Blinked. Inhaled. Exhaled.

Me?

Chan chuckled at the clueless expression painted on the other's face.

His hands had dropped to the other's neck, stroking the pulse point located under the jaw. He could feel the other's blood rush through him, he could hear it and  almost envision the crimson liquid flow rapidly around his body.

The alpha was almost sure the other felt everything he did, but he was still afraid of Felix's reaction when he finally dropped the question.

"I want you to be mine Felix, but only if you'll have me as yours." Felix audibly gasped at this.

"You w-want me? Me? As-as your mate?" The other whimpered out, disbelief clouding his thoughts.

"Yes. You. Only you. So let me court you, please?"

"I-I want," Felix spoke, nodding his head rapidly "but.." his cheeks puffed with the air he inhaled.

Chan's smile dropped at the 'but'. And his frown dropped even further when tears shielded the purple gaze.

Did he not want me to be his soulmate...?

"But what, darling? You can tell me anything."

"You won't want me when you find out...how t-tainted I am. Channie, y-you're so perfect and I'm just...I'm just me. You don't deserve to deal with my baggage- I'm just an omega. A worthl-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

The alpha's chest heaved with vexation.

How could he think of himself like that?!

"I don't fucking care if you are an omega. I wouldn't have cared if you were an alpha, beta, Hell! I wouldn't have given a single fuck if you weren't even a wolf!"

Chan made sure he got his words across to Felix. He had to make the other understand how precious and loved he is. Even if it took weeks, months or even years to instil into his brain.

"You're Felix. You're our little gardener who doesn't mind getting messy. You're our sunshine, our personal cuddle-bug. You deserve the world Felix, you deserve everything this universe has to offer. Ginig, you make everyone feel so much better, so much happier with your presence. You make me so happy."

Chan pulled the crying blonde into his arms, hugging him close, fingers combing through his locks, and the other arm wrapped tightly around his thin waist.

"Don't say that ever again. You are not worthless. You are not just an omega.

"You promise? You-you're not just saying that under obligation right?"

"Yes, little one. I promise. You're so so precious, vinimo, and I hope one day you can see just how lovely you are."

The two had ended up cuddling on Chan's bed, Felix practically lying completely on top of the other. But Chan didn't mind, in fact the other's warmth was always welcome.

But Chan couldn't sleep.

But not because of his wounds, no. The omega was talented indeed. The cream numbed the pain, but he didn't lie when he mentioned something about his wolf being on edge for a while.