It excites me, it always makes me smile

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chan and Felix were sat close together on a log, thighs touching, fingers interlaced and resting between the alpha's legs which were slightly spread. The purple haired alpha focused in on his omega's heartbeat, enjoying the slow beating amongst the chaos surrounding them. 

There were wolves bouncing around the huge fire, many intoxicated with wolf's bane, smoke rising higher into the night sky, food and drinks being served and little kids running around and weaving past bodies. 

The duo, however were enclosed by their own pack, as they watched strangers mingle and socialise, pack boundaries disregarded. 

Some call it issues, they call it personal preference- think what you will.

"Lixie, you good darling?" questioned Chan, worried about the silent omega. The past few weeks, hell the past few hours have taught Chan that the omega was anything but hushed- quite the opposite actually with his bubbly personality.

"Hmm," responded Felix, turning his head away from the colossal fire and paying attention to Chan.

"You sure? Do you need anything? Water? How about something to eat? Or are you still tired from running around earlier?" the other interrogated, his alpha side peeking through.

"Channie," Felix giggled, smiling sweetly up at the alpha, "I'm fine, perfect, even."

Chan returned his smile, continuing to gaze into the other's indigo eyes which were filled with fondness.

"You're so pretty, so, very pretty, little one," whispered Chan, sounding breathless.

Felix blushed brightly and feeling a sudden rush of confidence, he used the other's thigh as leverage to push himself up slightly and pecked the alpha on the cheek. Pulling away slightly, the omega came face to face with Chan to see pure shock written all over the other.

Chan was a mess to say the least.

From the smallest of kisses, Gods above, Chan you're acting like a virgin.

His eyes fell to see Felix gripping onto his trousers with his hands, still pushing himself up with the help of the covered muscle to look him in the eye. His gaze travelled up his thin but toned arms, passed the enticing view of the other's prominent collarbones peeking through his shirt's collar and to his plump lips Felix was torturing between his teeth. 

Then to the questioning look clear in his eyes.

Chan's eyes fell back to Felix's pair of lips, and returned to the purple eyes.

Felix's blush deepened.

"Kiss me," uttered Felix, the words barely making it past his lips.

That was all the confirmation the alpha needed, leaning in close enough for his lips to brush against the omegas,

but still not touching.

He could feel the way Felix's chest heave in anticipation, his breaths falling heavy against his own cheeks, the other glancing at Chan's lips.

When Chan still didn't move, Felix whined feeling impatient.

"Fuck, please Channi-"

It was almost suffocating, the way Felix's lips fit perfectly against his, and the way Felix gasped silently at the feeling of Chan's lips pressing almost painfully against his own.