ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

-minsung pt.2
-at this rate there are gonna be more than the original 5 bonus chapters I had prepared :"D but its fine I have attachment issues

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had taken a while for Felix to figure out what actually went wrong the last two times he was pregnant.

The omega had asked him an endless amount of questions, at the randomest times, some that made his anxiety zoom out of the roof and some that made him flush so bright he  nearly teared up.

But today he asked to speak with him alone in his apothecary.

Even though it was past midnight.

Jisung understood though- Chinhae was hard to put to sleep.

"So both times, neither of you were in your heat cycles?" Felix spoke, a quill in hand as he jotted a few things down.

"Uh...no, we weren't."

"OK so... I think I figured out what's wrong." Jisung's heart was hammering in his chest as he held his breath. "We need your body to be prepared to carry a pup, and when are our linings the strongest?"

"During our heats," replied the beta, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Exactly. So," Felix looked up from the papers layed out in front of him, "we are gonna have to help push your body to create that thick lining in your womb that protects the foetus."

"And how do we do that?"

"Now that's where our problem lies. When exactly is your next heat? I'm assuming Minho hyung's ruts are already synced up with your cycles."

"It'll be in exactly three weeks."

"Okay...let me think..." Felix was mumbling to himself, flipping through pages and pages of writing Jisung didn't even understand.

Until he paused suddenly, his eyes widening in eureka.

"You know that river we stopped at on our way to the Luna Festival? The riverbank has the moss we need! I remember stuffing some into my pocket but...yeah."

Jisung released a relieved sigh at this.

There was hope for us.

"But..."

There's always a but.

"But?"

"Even if you get it back to me in three days, it won't be early enough for your upcoming heat."

"Felix that's fine. As long as I can stay pregnant when we try."

"In that case, you'll need to be on the medication for atleast a solid three months and your whole diet is going to have to change."

The omega's hand came up to rest on his shoulder, squeezing in support and encouragement. Jisung clutched onto Felix's hand, nosing at his Luna's wrist, scenting him gently.

He was so grateful to have such a kind and intelligent Luna as his friend.

"Make sure to talk this through with Minho hyung, yeah? This'll be as tough on him as it will be on you. And thank you, for trusting me to help you."

.......................

Jisung had tried to creep into his shared room with his mate as silently and as discreetly as possible.