ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8.3

-chanlix smut todayyy

-wanted to write jealous chanlix so....here we are...this one is kinda long and doesnt flow right in the beginning but <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Everyone perked up when Chan snarled abruptly during their wolf-pile-cuddle session, pulling a sleeping Chinhae closer to his torso and eyes searching through the forest frantically.

The entire pack just stared at Chan, muscles tense and waiting for a sign, a signal from their alpha.

Only when Minho nudged him slightly did Chan speak.

"We have visitors."

The visitors turned out to be a neighbouring pack and they were simply passing through their territory.

All would have been great if Chan hadn't kicked off with his pre-rut pheromones, attracting the unmated wolves in the passing pack, or if that random alpha didn't hug his mate and rub their disgusting scent all over his alpha.

Felix sat next to Seungmin who was also eyeing the alpha king with furrowed eyebrows.

"Aren't you going to help him out?"

"Nope. Besides he looks kinda cute right now."

And Felix was right, Chan did look cute as his arms flapped about trying to kindly remove the wolf that kept throwing themself at him, and his face held the look of pure frustration, as he tried to smiled through his panic.

So yes, his mate looked very cute right now.

But Felix was still fuming silently.

He knew his feelings were irrational- he was Chan's soulmate for fucks sakes. And his pointless jealousy did not grow from his insecurities- he had nothing to be insecure about. 

Chan loved him, and he loved Chan.

But the need to one-up the shameless alpha all over his mate, was immense.

And there's the fact that Chan could have rejected the alpha by now and he hasn't.

The omega went to stand having enough of watching his flustered mate struggle, whispering to Seungmin to keep an eye on his curious and crawling  Chinhae, but his heavy footsteps were hindered by a tug on his arm, making him turn around to face a member of the intruding pack.

"uh, hello. Um I was hoping you could uh, help me?"

Felix's eyebrows instantly furrowed, his bitterness pushed to the back of his mind as he focused on the male hunching in front of him. "Of  course, what can I do?"

"C-can you show me the way to your healer?"

"You're speaking to him right now," Felix smiled warmly at the wolf. The male looked to be younger than Felix and looked around him cautiously, as though he was awaiting danger that would hurt him any second and the omega couldn't help but feel protective over the younger wolf.

"O-oh um..." the wolf averted his gaze to the lively grass and fiddled with his fingers.

He reminded Felix of himself.