ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8.1

-seungin's heat

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- yall know the drill- they fuck so like,, don't read if you ain't comfy with it but if you've made it this far into this book, enjoy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Jeongin laid with his head on his mate's chest, a leg and arm thrown over the beta as he squirmed restlessly.

His rut was a mere few seconds away but Seungmin seemed too busy with the book in his hand, not paying attention to his alpha mate that was struggling right on top of him.

"Hyung~" he whined, unintentionally releasing his alpha pheromones into the air, instantly gaining Seungmin's attention.

The puppy faced wolf's head snapped down to make eye contact with the younger, only to come face to face with a flushed and sweaty Jeongin who was whimpering softly. The alluring sight, inturn, painted Seungmin's cheeks a hot pink as he averted his gaze.

"What do you want Innie?"

Jeongin pouted, his electric hair sticking to his forehead as he stared up at his mate in disbelief and frustration. "You're mean. You know what I want." His frown deepened when Seungmin dodged his gaze.

A sudden wave of fervour washed over the youngest, a strained mewl parting his lips as his hips involuntarily grinded his lower half against his mate, causing the beta to stiffen as his blush brightened.

"Please please, hyung- Minnie please," he panted, his dick was already hard as he couldn't help but chase after the weak pleasure that came with grinding against his mate.

His pace quickened, straining his hips as he pressed his clothed, weeping dick almost painfully on the beta, eyes shut tight.

It seemed this was Seungmin's limit as he pushed Jeongin to sit back completely, throwing his leg over to straddle the alpha, making the relentless alpha grind up into his ass.

The feeling was enough to make him let out a loud moan, his arms buckling as he fell against the alpha's chest as his mate continued to thrust against him, their whines blending.

The two had only recently mated, so their ruts and heats weren't in sync just yet. But the alpha's pheromones were enough to drop Seungmin into a much more pliant and needy head space, only wishing to please his mate.

But with how young they were, came the lack of experience- this would only be the second time they'd be making love to each other.

They were just too shy and soft to do anything but cuddle with gentle kisses in their own bubble.

"Innie, w-wait," he choked back a sob as he pushed himself up on shaky arms, clenching his thighs around the alpha's waist to keep him still as he fumbled with the buttons on the plain shirt the younger was wearing.

But the alpha grew impatient and simply shredded his shirt to pieces, doing the same with Seungmin's clothes and his shorts and boxers, leaving them completely bare.

Both their dicks were flushed and an angry red, leaving a trail of precum down their abdomen, evidence of their want.

However, the two grew awkward as they avoided each other's eyes, too bashful to ask what happens next.

Jeongin cleared his throat, impatient and deciding to take initiative as he leaned up to kiss his mate.

Their lips met softly, before their pace switched drastically and they were soon panting against each other, tongues twisting and licking in an intense battle for dominance.

However as Jeongin sucked on Seungmin's tongue, he'd shiver violently, and return the favour by slurping up the line of drool down his mate's chin causing the alpha to whine in desperation at the luring sight.

Instead of gaining dominance, they were tragically falling deeper into submission at the same time.

Seungmin had tears of pent up frustration pooling under his eyes by the time his mate had let his fingers travel down his mate's back and to his quivering hole, to stretch him, one finger at a time.

"Innie more, please I can take it please n-need more," Jeongin had three fingers prepping Seungmin to take him, but with every drag of his fingers inside the wet heat, the beta would tug on his cock, pulling him over the edge with his wanton moans and groans for more.

"Minnie! Gonna-" before he could finish his sentence, the younger had released all over himself and Seungmin's face, crying pathetically as his high hit him full force from just a hand job. "S-sorry. Innie is sorry puppy."

Seungmin could only smile with a fucked out expression as he stayed seated on Jeongin's fingers with tears streaming down his face and eyes glued on the alpha's dick that was soaked in cum and still standing tall.

"S'kay. Want you inside, please alpha? Innie please? Puppy w-wants Innie to fuck him."

"Yes yes please yes," begged the blue haired maknae.

Pulling away from the younger's fingers, Seungmin moved down to impale himself on his mate's huge dick, yelping at the burn.

Except as he pushed off his thighs to sit back down on the heavy cock, he didn't expect the alpha to come again with raspy sobs, cheeks flushed in embarrassment as his knot locked them in place.

It seemed the male was just too sensitive and too fucked out to mutter comprehensible sentences, shaking and crying with his body limp against the bed.

Seungmin keened at the loss of movement trembling pitifully, unable to speak coherently himself.

It took a while for Jeongin's knot to pass, Seungmin laying on top of the alpha, whimpering every few seconds when his own dick fluttered and twitched with the intense need to release.

He laid dumbly, eyes glazed over and completely immersed in a submissive mental state, waiting for his mate to finish him off.

"Seungie I'm sorry, didn't mean to come so quickly," the younger whispered through his embarrassment, not expecting an answer as he turned to lay them both on their sides whilst facing each other.

Just before he could soften totally, he pushed his dick past the beta's tight rim, setting a slow pace to bring them both over edge, properly this time.

And soon enough, the two were gasping through an intense orgasm, fingers clutching and clawing desperately at each other, teeth digging into any area of skin it could reach and muffling their screams.

"We really need to work on your stamina Innie," Seungmin mumbled as blood creeped up Jeongins neck.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

this did NOT turn out the way I wanted it to but we move <\3