ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

-This is a minsung chapter
-set before they knew of Felix but after the "........." it is set in present time (after Chinhae is born)
-quite angsty

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

⚠️!content warning!⚠️ -miscarriages, insecurities, anxiety attacks, panic attacks

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The first time Jisung felt a thick gush of blood drip down his thighs, as he stood in the middle of his room, he didn't even know he was pregnant.

He didn't know he was pregnant, and he didn't know how he lost his pup.

Minho found him standing in a pool of blood, staring numbly at his trembling fingers that were blotched in the crimson liquid.

"Ji?! Baby what-" the alpha's breath caught in his throat, the staggering awareness of the heartbreak they'd have to deal with hindering his thoughts

"I-I don't- I didn't know- hyung I didn't- I didn't do any-anything-" Jisung could barely put together a comprehensible sentence, his chest heaving as he struggled to breathe.

His bloodied fingers clutched at Minho's shirt, staining the alpha's top as Minho grabbed his wrists, thumbs caressing the sensitive flesh.

"Shh, Ji baby breathe for me. We'll figure this out okay?" when Jisung looked up at his mate, the alpha had tears pooling in the corners of his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I failed to protect our child.

But Jisung trusted his mate, so he believed his alpha's words as he was pulled into Minho's arms, unable to stop his sobs from racking past his body.

Nearly a year later and Minho wakes him up at the break of day, with the softest smile and tells him he's carrying.

So Jisung does his best in taking care of himself and the pup inside him- he refused to let the past repeat itself.

No more running around carelessly and bumping into corners and furniture, no more late nights with caffeine replacing his cells, no more raw meat,  no more alcohol, and he promised to eat all his fruit and vegetables.

But when the same gut-wrenching pain struck him like lightning, a month later, he couldn't figure out where he went wrong after trying so hard.

What was he going to do with the pair of baby shoes Minho had woven together, spending hours upon hours perfecting every stitch?

Or the crib Chan and Changbin had hammered together? The one Jeongin and Seungmin painted blue and purple with little planets all around it.

How was he going to tell Minho?

His mate who was so excited, so thrilled, so full of love for a being he hasn't even seen yet.

How was he going to tell Minho he lost their child again?

No matter how much the orange haired wolf tried to fool Jisung, the beta could never forget the pain of hearing his mate cry to himself at night for their lost pup. Now he'd be forced to listen to Minho weep for both their lost pups.