ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

-the Luna Festival....

-after this chap, there will be heat chapters for every couple, a seungin chap, a final chanlix chap and then this book will officially be completed

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We're not going."

"Chan please!"

"Felix! We're not going. End of."

"Why not?"

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" The alpha stopped in his tracks to his office and turned to face his mate who was chasing him, frustration clear in his voice and actions as he ran his fingers through his hair. "After everything that happened last time, you want to go again? "

Chan could not believe the words that fell out of the younger's mouth- when Felix asked to attend the Luna Festival this year, he couldn't stop himself from gaping at the other before his expression steeled, his answer obvious in his glare.

However his one worded response, 'no', was enough to set the omega off, both their stubborn traits clashing.

"I will not be putting you, Chinhae or any of our pack members in harms way again. It was stupid of me to let you go before."

"Chan, we both know nothing will happen this time-"

"How do you know that Felix?! I won't- I cannot handle you getting hurt or you being taken away from me again. Do you get that?" The alpha sighed, cupping Felix's cheeks between his hands as he rested their foreheads together. "We're not going."

"Fine," Felix pouted before his eyes twinkled with an alternative, jumping from foot to foot in excitement as he grabbed onto the alpha's wrists that were holding his cheeks. "Instead, can we hold it here, with just our pack? Pretty please?"

"The whole point is the full moon mírê, how are we-"

"It doesn't matter! I just wanna experience it with you and everyone else," the omega beamed happily.

Chan sighed in defeat and pecked his mate on the nose. "You're so cute. Fine, we can do this instead. But you'll be incharge to get everything prepared- but don't overdo it. The pack will help."

The blonde threw his arms around his alpha in a hug, his earrings swaying at the sudden movement, "thanks Channie!"

Before the alpha could reply, Felix had already waddled off.

................................

The luna had one week to get everything sorted.

But the problem was that he never actually witnessed a Luna Festival himself.

The only solution was to ask one of the pack members.

Which was why he was making his way to find Seungmin, a quill, notebook and ink in hand, prepared to scribble down notes if necessary.

When he arrived at the youngest duo's room, he knocked three times, rocking on the balls of his feet as he waited for a reply.