Cause I just like you

Thoughts- Bold Italics

"mind linking"-  "Italics"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Felix was busy crushing herbs into a blend for a certain lycan wolf.

The two weeks passed by in a flash, Felix quickly becoming accustomed with the ways of this pack, and how different it was to his previous one. The more Felix contemplated the dissimilarities, the more he finally understood Minho's words.

"Pack is family. Family don't hurt you- they were never your pack, Felix."

And he had proof. He was learning what defined family.

There was evidence of family in the way Chan would always make sure everyone was asleep before he rested himself. Or when the oldest alpha struggled to move, completely enveloped in pain, the others refused to leave his side unless for utter importance. There was evidence in the way Minho would always cook something up for Changbin when the stout alpha would whine for the part Basilisk male to cook for him, no matter the hour. There was evidence in the way the maknaes and Hyunjin would surround Jisung in cuddles when his anxiety would spike and he struggled to breathe past his sobs. There was evidence in the way Jeongin would fake his disgust as all his hyungs flooded him with love and attention, but he fooled not a single body.

There was evidence of family, of a pack, in the way the wolves would comfort Felix whenever he woke abruptly from his nightmares, or the patience and love he is showered in when he'd sink into submission from sudden loud noises or when he broke down a few days ago because they were all so fucking nice to him and Felix just didn't understand why.

It was when Felix stopped crying, surrounded by the warmth of all seven of them as they softly nuzzled into him, petted him and rubbed soothing figures into his skin as he leaned against Chan's firm chest, did Minho tell him that a pack is family. 

That night, Felix was so sure, falling asleep in the warmth of Chan's body heat, that he found his true family.

In the two weeks however, Felix, after multiple trials and errors,  managed to create a cream like substance that would hopefully help balance out the pain in his wounds and possibly push out the curse for a little while.

He was simply waiting for the cream to finish processing before he could give it to the alpha. 

Ever since he saw the alpha writhing in pain a few days ago, Felix  had been working day and night, reading through multiple scrolls, and grinding concoctions to create the perfect remedy. 

And it seemed that today would be the day he could, with luck, give back to the alpha as a 'thank you for taking me in'.

Using a glass container to seal the cream, the omega ran out of his room, ready to find the alpha.

.................

The blonde had found Chan in the midst of packing his belongings for the celebration taking place in two days- they'll be leaving tomorrow, to make sure they can arrive on time and get some rest before the party begins.

Knocking on the door left agape, Felix stepped into the room once Chan looked up at him.

"Little one, come in, what have I done for you to grace me with your presence?"

Felix couldn't help but giggle slightly at the jesting tone of the other. In the two weeks spent in this alpha's pack, he hasn't craved any one's attention as much as Chan's. It was safe to say the two have definitely become close, Felix finding comfort in the other's company, and Chan wanting nothing more than to provide comfort (and to see the other smile all the time but no one needs to know that).