In front of Love, Baby

our lovestay boy is back so everything is right with the world once again

a little longer than usual cause yall are so lovely <3

Thoughts- Italic Bold

"Mind-linking"- Italic

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Felix loved playing in the snow.

Even when his wolf's rosewood tinted snout would quiver from the tingle of the white fluff piling up on the sensitive skin, or when his blonde fur dampened and matted with dirt and wet soil and he'd have to wait outside the lodge for Seungmin to scrub him clean before he could step paw into their lodge after he spends hours exploring the forest by himself.

He enjoyed the snow the most with his pack though. Like right now.

His head was resting on his front paws, Chan's wolf head laid on top of his with Jeongin squished between the couple, avoiding the thick blanket that covered the ground. Changbin had tired Felix out after chasing him around the open field, and forced him to cuddle up next to his mate to re-energise as the shorter alpha amused himself with Minho's swaying tail.

Seungmin was flopped over Chan, tongue and jaw lax, whilst Hyunjin and Jisung had their snouts stuffed under Felix's belly, tails wagging gently as their Luna's pheromones surrounded them.

Ever since he had confronted his pack, Felix would find himself randomly being scented or cuddled because "he smelt nice" and honestly, Felix did not mind one bit. In fact, he loved it- loved the comfort it gave him.

Nowadays, they all spent most of their time in their wolf forms, especially since it helped reserve a lot of heat and made enduring harsh winters less demanding, so he was always put in the middle of dog piles so everyone could huddle close.

Felix's wolf wasn't much different in size compared to Jisung, if anything, Jisung had an inch on him with a bit more muscle but it was barely noticeable. Hyunjin was much more slender but his toned muscles made up for it and Seungmin was practically a blend of the two.

But next to the alphas of his pack, Felix's wolf was considerably trivial.

And compared to Chan, well. 

His form was pathetic.

Even though Felix was initially annoyed by their obvious differences in wolves, he couldn't help but fall in love with the way he fit perfectly under Chan's head when the alpha sat on his hind, or love how he could ball up (in wolf AND human form) to sleep close to Chan's furred underbelly- where he was the warmest, but his favourite would be how he could walk under Chan, his head peaking between the alpha's front limbs. And despite the close fit, they'd make it work.

Chan, on the other hand was anything but completely and utterly fond of Felix's wolf- if him bouncing around, tail wagging wildly, tongue sticking out and nudging the petite wolf with his snout at first sight was anything to go by.

And according to Minho who now had perfect blackmailing material on the older alpha, Chan was just "a lovestruck puppy".

Speaking of Minho, Felix had something for him.