Blessings wait for you

Thoughts= Bold italics

"Italics"= mind-linking

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- soft intimate scene ;) but not smut... for now ;)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mela en' coiamin* was all that echoed through Chan's mind as he studied Felix's face below him. He looked content, eyes glittering with all the stars, his lips pulled into a gentle smile, convincing Chan the other meant it when he said "I love you."

Chan released a shuddering breath when realisation struck.

"I love you too," Chan sounded out of breath, even to himself, "Fuck, I love you I love you I love you-" he leaned forward elbows resting on either side of Felix's head and cupped his freckled cheeks. "I love you Lee Felix."

"And I, you, Bang Christopher Chan."

"Say it again."

"I love you, only you," giggled Felix, completely charmed.

The amazed alpha leaned back onto his calves, combed his hair back with his fingers and dragged his hand down his face, eyes looking at Felix with complete wonder, before he dived back in and took a hold of Felix's lips with his own, surprising the blonde. But Felix was quick to respond, kissing back with as much vigour as the alpha, earning himself a soft groan.

Without breaking the kiss, Chan made himself comfortable between Felix's legs that were bracketing him and made sure to carry most of his weight with his elbows- he didn't want to crush Felix.

Smirking when Felix smiled into the kiss, Chan licked fleetingly at the other's lips, soundlessly asking the other to let him in, nibbling on the supple skin of his lips. This rewarded Chan with a breathy moan and God's above he sounded so fucking hot.

As their lips moved against each other's, trapped in a fervent heat, licking, sucking, biting, moaning, groaning, and chests heaving, Chan's free hand trailed down Felix's side, claws slightly scratching Felix through his thin shirt and sending tingles up his spine.

Felix clutched at Chan's neck, pulling him impossibly closer to deepen their kiss that was practically just teeth and tongue, his other hand pulling at locks of purple hair and Chan couldn't breathe but he could care less with the omega moaning softly in his arms.

His hand travelled further, past the gentle curve of his waist and down until it rested just below his ass, and his grip tightened, almost enough to bruise.

But when Felix let out a loud, sultry whine at the touch, the blonde pulled away from Chan abruptly, shocked by the sound he made. His already flushed cheeks darkened, making his freckles even more so apparent, and Chan watched the blush travel up his ears whilst chuckling between puffs of air.

His view was of one that would keep him up at night, with Felix's parted lips swollen and glistening with a coat of their saliva, his shirt dishevelled, collarbones peaking through and breaths escaping him rapidly. The omega already looked fucked out and it was all because of him.

But he was sure he didn't look any better.

Understanding this was enough for the night, Chan pecked Felix gently, muttering a soft "cute" when he moved away and fell to the side of the omega and pulled him in close.

Felix groaned at this, hiding his embarrassment in Chan's chest but chose to not reply.

"Sleep, mírë," and placed a kiss on the other's crown. "Ni meleth le."