Ghostbur x Male Reader

Y/N POV

After Wilbur's first failure I noticed him going insane. I'd learnt about Techno's plan and joined him, why? Because power corrupts...

"This will be great Y/N, a real treat for us."

I knew his actual morals, he didn't want anyone to have l'manburg If he couldn't have it... Even if he had to hurt his friends

"Of course it is Wil"

He gave me a quick loveless kiss while I stood coldly with no emotion.

"Get into position Y/N, this is the end of l'manburg"

I rode up to a hill overlooking l'manburg and jumped off Emma, my horse, and walked toward the edge.

"I'm ready... Today is when it ends once and for all, Emma I'm sorry"

I smiled petting Emma cautiously. I usually didn't see crows by l'manburg so it surprised me to see one just resting on a branch nearby.

"I usually don't see crows around. You're not from around here, are you? Heh, I'd recommend you stay away, this won't be here in a few minutes."

I didn't know why I was talking to it but I felt I could trust it.

"War... Is that what this is? Then so be it"

I turned to Emma and got on her.

"I'm so sorry girl, I'm going to miss you...c'mon one last war for us yea? Let's not mess it up now, onward girl!"

I was trotting down to l'manburg where everyone was celebrating Tubbo being the new president but I knew it was too good to be true. I equipped my sword and slowed down.

"Good job Tubbo, I'm proud of you y'know... Techno could I talk to you for a sec"
"Yea, course"
"Techno, I need some soul sand, I couldn't find any on my travels, I'll return it after the war, I promise"
"I don't need it back Y/N, at least you try finding it before coming to me"

he smiled at me sincerely

"Let's go commit some "minor" terrorism"

~~

It's been a while since then and I'm now living with techno and philza.

"Hey Y/N you knew wil well right?"
" I mean I was his partner, I'd hope I knew him a bit"

I laughed a bit before Phil continued

"He was good before war right? Before he was insane ..."
" yea of course he was"
"So without memory of the sad times, he'd be good?"
" yea I guess... I'm not sure Phil, Wilbur was difficult sometimes"
"Y/N I'd like you to meet Ghostbur and friend"
"H-Hello Y/N I remember you, your really sweet!"
" oh hi??? I didn't know this was how it worked... Heh nice to meet you ghostbur, what's the sheep for? "
"Meet friend, my best friend! I mean he's everyone's friend but I like him the most"

I smiled, he was quite a bit like Wilbur but I could tell the clear difference.

"Right mate, me and Techno are out in a bit. Ghostbur's staying the night"
"Right, see you, Phil, say hi to Techno for me!"

I watched as Phil waved and left through the front door.

"So Y/N I wanted to introduce you to blue"

~~

That was just a few weeks ago and I'm in l'manburg with Ghostbur and Philza... Why was I allowed here you ask? They couldn't let me go they understood I only did it for wil... At least that's what I made them believe...

" -N... Y/N do you like the song I made"

He started hitting note blocks and played the tune 'Mary had a little lamb'. While doing so I noticed Phil writing something

"*gasp*do you really think that!? What about you Y/N?"
" I think you're the best ghostbur "

I noticed him start blushing, Phil must've noticed too because he made an excuse and left us alone

"So Ghost how's your week been?"
" Ghost? "
"Ah sorry Ghostbur it must've slipped without me noticing"
" I think it's cute"
"A-Ah really?"

I wasn't easy to become embarrassed but Ghostbur broke me.

"Are you okay? You look red"
"I-I'm fine ghost, really"
"Oh really?"

He suddenly gained confidence and walked closer to me and grabbed my chin making me face him.

"G-Ghost what're you doi-"

I stopped mid-sentence noticing cold yet soft lips on my lips

"I love you Y/N, always have, always will"
"I love you too Ghostbur!"

We hugged the rest of the night while messing with each others hair

- Credit to artists -