Tubbo x F!Male Reader Pt One(platonic)

Reader has ability to control lightning
Angst
Doesn't follow any canonical plot

Y/N POV

I was walking home from my visit to the prison. Why? Oh because dream and I have been friends for quite a while... By that I mean he found me in the woods when I was around ten and he took me in, I don't treat him as a parent but more like a brother and the same goes for him with me. Anyway tonight a storm was brewing and everything was a mess,my dress was all over the place along with my hair and my powers were being unreliable because there was lightning. Anyway on my way back to tubbo's a surge of lightning landed mere inches away from me and I felt a shock of adrenaline, for some reason I picked up speed and started running back home...

...

Tubbo POV

"It's been awhile and the storms getting worse shouldn't we go look for him? "

Everyone was panicking about where Y/N, my husband was.(yes you replaced ranboo,I'm sorry ranboo)
We were regarding cancelling the small party and going out and searching for him...

The door had flown open by great force,none of us making a move to close it... We'd been stuck inside as we declared it would be too dangerous to head out now. So now we were all stuck. Crying... I came close to smashing everything up from this, I mean my husband's out there and I know he's strong but what if... What if the worst has happened.

...

Y/N POV
I walked into the house noticing the decorations which once probably looked beautiful but not was nothing but a pity party... I walked in and asked if everyone was okay but no one responded... I noticed the look in their eyes and even noticed tubbo crying. I didn't want him to cry...

I walked up to him and cupped his cheek,rubbing away his tears gently... But obviously he didn't notice...

Third POV

The next day a search party was sent out,not even ten minutes later they found the body of tubbo's former husband crushed by a tree that caught fire and had fallen... No one wanted to tell tubbo but he heard what happened pretty quick,was his husband really just...gone?

A few weeks later people started to get scared,tubbo had become empty in the eyes and hardly gave any emotions let alone a smile,but everyone always saw how red his eyes were from the tears...

But once question remained.

...

Who was going to tell dream?

- Sorry for not posting guys, my lives been a bit hectic in the past few weeks, yes this helps but sometimes I just don't have the mental energy to think of stories so this is shorter than normal... Sorry about that guys but I hope you still enjoy all the same -