Phil x Male Reader(Platonic)

Reader has wings & is a raven hybrid
Takes place around the pogtopia arc
Follows some canonical plot
Enjoy

Y/n POV

I was just wandering round the smp, I was a free man and enjoyed being outside, instead of that dreaded ravine they called pogtopia. As I walked back toward the ravine I noticed Tommy running up to me

"Hey Y/N, do you wanna play outside?"
"Nah, sorry tommy I'm busy"
"I fucking hate him,only interested in reading, I mean he's actually busy is he?"
"What did you say tommy?"
"I didn't say anything, your hearing shit man"

Maybe it was his thoughts? No, it wouldn't be, see I wouldn't be concerned as tommy says stuff like this a lot... but normally he'd say it out loud... I'm jumping to conclusions, I'm sure he wouldn't think that about me...

"hey techno! I was thinking about training later if your down?"
"Sorry, I already made plans"
"He's so shit, no wonder he's asking me for help. There's no point, it's not like he's going to win"
"Oh... Well I hope you enjoy your plans!"
"He's so fucking gullible, what would I even be doing in a ravine"

Maybe it is what they're thinking... maybe I should send Phil a letter? Yea, just need some paper

"Wil!"
"What is it N/N? Can't you see I'm busy getting my country back?"
"Sorry wil..."
"For fucks sakes just call me wilbur!"
"He can never do anything right. And he let's people push him around. Unlike Techno and Tommy, he's weak. And Tommy's 16"(at the time of the L'manberg thing he was)
"I was just wondering If you had an-"
"JUST SHUT UP!! IM BUSY, OKAY Y/N!?"
"alright, bye wil... wilbur, sorry"

I decided to head to manberg, I would feel more wanted practically anywhere but here...

I found Tubbo and asked him for some paper and some ink, he asked if I was alright, he obviously noticed something was up

"I'm fine tubbo, just stressed about the whole l'manberg ordeal, no ones taking it well"
"I get that but who would be happy about that?"
"No one, its just that people have been yelling recently, but I'm sure you have it worse"
"I like y/n, he always thinks about others first, that's a nice thing I like about him"
"At least someone here likes me..."
"Hmm? What was that?"
"Nothing tubbo, if anyone asks ill be gone for a few hours"
"Where you headed?"
"Not sure yet tubbo"
"Well, enjoy! Unless it's serious, then maybe don't enjoy"
" your precious tubbo, I see why Tommy's friends with you"
"Thanks!"
"Bye tubbo"
"Bye Big man!"

I walked towards a clearing in the woods and started to write my letter to Phil, explaining the thoughts things along with being treated badly, also saying that I was coming for a break for a few hours. I was thinking about how to send the message before seeing a raven sat in a tree, just watching me with curiosity. I called for it and it came down, I told it where to go and it flew off, I prepared to leave aswell, double-checking I had everything I'd need before leaving. See I was part raven while Phil was part crow, when he found me all that was there was a few detached feathers and a letter explaining I was a raven hybrid and was in need of care, he said be thought I was adorable and took me in right away. What he said made me feel happy.

I flew off, taking water breaks every now and again before reaching his place, it was a wooden cabin on top of a snowy mountain, I loved it there. I flew down and knocked on the door, Phil walked me in straight away and sat me down

"So what's happening?"
"I keep hearing voices of people, almost like their thoughts"
"That's because it is"
"What?"
"It's a curse our family has"
"But I'm not..."
"Not biologically but you still are. Basically, some gods hated us and gave us the curse so that when we turned 20 we'd hear the thoughts of others, your brothers who are of age don't notice it because they already have the voices to deal with. But you, are clear of the voices, am I correct?"
"Yea..."

...

...

"So what have they been saying about you?"
"Nothing..."
"We both know that's not true, he's almost crying. I love you Y/n but I need you to trust me"
"I trust you Phil."
"Then what's wrong?"
"They're thinking shit about me, saying I'm weak and too interested in books and that I'll never stand a chance in the war"
"Trust me mate. Your capable, just in different ways, you strategize and stay back giving others advice. Use that against people. Get in their heads, use their weaknesses against them. Your the one I trust the most."
"Thanks Phil"
"doesn't help me much though"
"Of course it does mate, I know you'll be the strongest out there, let's start with making them worry, stay here a few days. Make them panic, arrive during the war but just sit at a safe but viewable point. Prove to them your not on their side anymore. Make them regret"
"Their your kids Phil!!"
"And? So are you, i care about you most... your the one who actually visits"
"That's not a fair reason"
"No your right. But it seems in one sweep I have made you seemingly more confident "
"What?"
"You'd normally say that in your head. I listened when you were a child. Your smart, trust me. They're not a good team for you anyway. However Dream, Sapnap and George seem good for you"
"Our enemies!?"
"You don't hate them though, that's just what they told you"
"I get it now Phil"
"Make them scared"
"When did you get so revenge seeking?"
"Since they never treated you right"
"*sigh* fine, I'll do it"

~~~~

So I did.

I sat and watched from a far.

They noticed me and didn't honestly care, they probably thought I chickened out. But I didn't, one smug smirk was enough to convince them that. I noticed dream looking at me during the war, he probably didn't know who I was but hey, who does?

~~~~

I was sat in a forest, trying to calm down, I'd just fucked up big time. I said something and now practically everyone has outcasted me. I told them and they didn't take it well, I was pretty close to them too. But I guess I can't blame them. I started pacing around, not noticing a certain person landing on a tree near by, I just brushed it off as paranoia and sat down, muttering about the events and panicking.

"What's up mate?"
"SHIT!! Nothing Phil, don't worry"
"Mhm, really looks like nothing to me"
"It's nothing Phil, I just did a wrong thing or too and now I'm an outcast"
"Well your always welcome with me and techno"
"Yea, just... they fucking hate me now, just because of THIS STUPID FUCKING CURSE"

I stood up and struggled taking my satchel off before throwing it to the ground in rage

"Calm down mate, what happened?"
"I SAID SOMETHING STUPID, I'M SO FUCKING DUMB PHIL!"
"..."

He stared at me blankly before picking up the bag, handing it to me and giving me a hug. I tensed before hugging back, letting tears fall down my face

"They hate me now Phil"
"No, they don't, they just don't understand"
"Phil, I'm so stupid"
"Your not mate, you just messed up, everyone does that, you just need to learn from that. If they can't accept you for who you are then their not worth your time. You wanna come back? Techno's apologised, he's genuinely sorry he just didn't see the strategy behind your thinking"
"Yea, but if you don't mind Phil, I don't want to live in the same house"
"That's understandable, let's go back home, catch up a bit?"
"Yea, of course Phil, you know I enjoy spending time with you"

...

...

...

- credit to artists -

Thoughts on revived by derivakat? It's personally one of my favourites yet, me and my partner just simped and talked about it for a while... we don't talk about how I saw it in the first 20 minutes, I personally really like the art too. But as always guys, enjoy your day/night!