Technoblade x Male Reader

Reader has wings
Set around the second l'Manberg explosion/the preparation of the war

Y/N pov

"Hey Phil, how are you today?"

I always liked to check on Phil and I've noticed things. He always seems happier talking to people when it's a neutral agreement and I know he doesn't like l'manburg the most because of what happened to Wilbur.

I dropped my bag by the door with a quiet thud as I re-adjusted my hat.

"I'm doing well Y/N, what's in the bag today?"
"y'know the usual potions, books, weapons you name it"
"Your aware your not allowed weapons here right mate?"
" yea I know, how's the plan going to break you out anyway? "
"It's going well, I think anyways... You'll join us won't you?"
" of course I will Phil"

It'd been a while since then, me and techno got Phil out and we were living in techno's house.

"Today's the day, we've got half an hour to prepare, Y/N I trust you to stick with either one of us at all times, Phil needs protecting and I need to protect you"
"Techno I'll be fine"

They both looked at each other than me with a suspicious face

"Oh really, because last time I checked you managed to die to Tommy of all people because you were being reckless"

Philza always lectured me but I knew it was for my safety.

"What potions are you keeping on you Y/N?"
"  Speed, regeneration, splash harming, splash healing and invisibility "
"The fuck did you have time to make those, Y/N how many more do you have?"
"A spare bag full"
"i don't understand you"
"hey Techno we've got a visitor"
"Is it another zombie OH it's actually Dream this time, hello Dream how can I help you?"

Me and dream never got along, especially during the many wars we've faced...

"Oh I came to say we're leaving half an hour early"
"What's the point In that dream"

I glared daggers into dreams mask

"Why cheat and make it unfair dream."

My voice laced with venom

"Oh Y/n...how nice to see you again, last time we spoke was during the last l'manburg war wasn't it, what made you switch sides?"

His voice was just as threatening as mine as tension built in the room

"My own free will dream,something I'm happy to have"
"What's that supposed to mean N/N (nickname)

My eyes clouded over with anger and Phil noticed

" Dream stop. "
"I'm not doing anything"
" yes you are and you know it. Y/N's part of our team, you disrespect him, you're out and we won't start the war with l'manburg. "
"*sigh* fine, it's so I can set something up, I'll be leaving once you are, I need someone to distract them, you can do that can't you Y/n?"

I just nodded and left into the snow, headed toward the portal.
Once inside I walked toward the second portal, almost falling In the lava below. Once out I walked to l'manburg and put in my mask.

 Once out I walked to l'manburg and put in my mask