Dream & George x Male Reader

Request -

End city bg Royalty au

End city bg
Royalty au

Y/n pov

I was sat in my room, my music was blaring as I read through my red and green glasses and bopped my head. It was locked so no one could get in. Why was it locked? There was an open banquet at our castle and nowhere is safe but my own room, I just don't like talking to people

Plus I'm reading the letter Ranboo Sent me, he left here in a rush but he still remembers me for some reason, he used to act like this Tommy person he talks about and in reality so did I but we had to grow up. When mother informed Ranboo of this well- he ran, far away to an smp of sorts, he seems much happier there and since he can't remember our parents I never bring up my life here, I don't want him to remember then feel guilt

I ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ & ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ 18ᴛʜ ;)
- ғʀᴏᴍ Rᴀɴʙᴏᴏ - ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

"Y/n, you must come and socialise"
"Fuck off."
"Y/n."
"Ugh... fine just shut up"
"And calm down, I know your going through a lot with Ranboo being a selfish prick and running away but-"
"I SAID FUCKING SHUT UP, DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT TO YOU!?"

I opened my door, burn marks appearing where I held it, my hands sparking a purple flame

"Now would you kindly - fuck off. I won't fucking ask again"
"... whatever, maybe you should've ran away too, would of made my life easier"

I slammed the door in rage, going toward my wall and punching it, soon after grabbing some stuffed toys I found and throwing them to the floor, tears clouding over my vision

"Why... For fucks sake why Ranboo..."

I got up and looked at the floor, realising I threw one of Ranboo's stuffed animals he had as a child. I quickly ran over and checked that I didn't break it, panic seeping in over the anger. After a few minutes of not finding anything I sighed in relief and stood up. I grabbed some bandages and fixed up my bloody hands before putting the toy on my bed before opening my door again and walking out toward the people to get some food, I wasn't hungry but I didn't want mother to complain more then she already did.

When I got there I saw a male with green eyes and a face mask, a dirty oversized Hoodie with bandages covering both entire arms, he quickly pulled down his sleeves as he took food, shovelling it into his bag. The one rule of the banquet was to not take food out of that room- let alone the castle. When he met my eyes he panicked and took off, me following quickly. When I got to where he was headed there was an alleyway, it was covered by the tall purple buildings of the end city that loomed ominously over the street. There was a small brown haired boy who looked up as the male walked in. The boy wore a blue top with a filthy Cloak covering up his also bandaged arms, - it was probably to keep him warm - the man took the food out of his bag and handed it to the boy, the brown haired boy lifted up his hand to take it. His hand was bloody and grimy as his hand shaked from the cold, he grabbed it and slowly took a bite. I saw the boy look over at me in fear, I returned the look and ran, having an idea.