Karl Jacobs x Male Reader Pt 2

Y/N pov

I'd been here for weeks, tinkering with a few things, mainly a flint and steel but I also needed to go back to Karl's time so I was trying to figure it out by his clothing, his style, his hair, anything that could point me in the right direction. I even checked the materials and designs of his book... I also smelled it but we don't need to talk about that part. I think I got an accurate time but even if I didn't I had a backup, this backup being his Goggles, he left them and with this I can throw it through a portal. Let me explain that better, a certain belonging from a certain time will change the portal, you put the Goggles through, the portal will want to go to that time and boom! Your there... but it is risky, there's only a small window of time and it isn't 100% accurate, meaning if he lives in a populated area I'm screwed.

"I've just got to hope he's social and people know him... And that he doesn't live in a violent neighbourhood... oh god I'm going to die"

I was sat on the grass with my guitar on my back, reading a book, my book my be precise, I wrote it about Techno's execution,I travelled to that time and stayed mostly in the shadows, I only talked with Phil and snuck away to see Techno before he got caught so I knew them both really well. Tommy and Ghostbur also found me and Tommy told me I looked 'super strong and smart'... I mean I'll take the compliment but I haven't done much since getting here, any strength I had is pretty much gone, I have been working on strategy and psychology though so it balances out pretty well. I got up with a sigh, walking toward the portal, I took out the flint and steel and lit the portal, its purple glow trying to hypnotise and lure me into its relm but I couldn't, I need to get to Karl, I need to know he's okay. I placed his Goggles on the portal floor gently, trying not to break them before walking in myself. I felt a wave of nausea before a light breeze hit my back. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, hands on my guitar strap as I walked out and looked around... I was in a casino? I've heard about these but this place looked cooler then I would've imagined, I picked up the Goggles and put them on top of my head to not loose them before I started to walk around, eventually finding a slime guy?

"Hello Y/N from... Well everywhere, your just like Karl!"
"Do I know you?"
"Dap me up!"
"Slime... just stop-"
The guy paused looking at the Goggles, his face darkening as he walked up to me, trying to intimidate me... gonna admit it kinda did but I didn't let him know that

"Why do you have those?"
"Karl left them behind, do you know Karl or where he is?"
"Why are you wearing them?"
"So I don't loose them"
"How do you know Karl."
"He's a time traveller as am I... wait, you didn't know that did you?"
"No... I didn't, well slime knows you so I guess you can stay, for your information I don't know where Karl is, Fundy could walk you around the Smp if you want to try find him?"
"Yea, that'd be great... hey your Quackity!"
"Yea... I am, how do you know me?"
" The whole butcher army thing"
"Oh... yea I guess that happened, I never saw you there though"
"Yea... I guess I just talked with Phil and blended in the shadows for the most part, It wasn't my timeline so I guess I just didn't wanna do anything wrong "
"Makes sense... Slime go find Fundy and bring him back please "
"Okay Quackity from Las Nevadas"
"Does he do that for everyone?"
"Yea, it can get annoying"
"Hm"
"You don't seem to bad Y/N, I see why Karl likes you"
"Huh?"
"I overheard him talking to himself a few days ago about a boy who was trapped in the inbetween I think, he said something about getting you back and loving you or some shit"
"You just casually say that like it's nothing"
"I mean around here it's not anything new, chaos and shit"
"I meant the love part but nice to know it's chaotic here"
"Ah well, at least you know. I need to go do some paperwork, talk to you again or are you gonna disappear again?"
"I'm planning on staying here for a long time, so yea I'll talk to you again"
"Alright, Fundy should be here soon, just wait till he gets here, that alright?"
"I've wasted years waiting, I think I can wait a few minutes more"

He looked concerned at first but laughed before walking away. Fundy arrived a few minutes later, talking to me and asking about the time traveller thing, I kept Karl out knowing he needed space to get his memory and friendships back before being bombarded with questions about the hell he's faced, we eventually walked into the main smp, there was quite a few buildings and they were all pretty odd. Fundy told me there used to be a targay and that they sold some guy called Schlatts body parts... yea that one confused me too, Quackity really wasn't lying when he said it was chaotic here...

"So why are you trying to find Karl?"
"I heard about him one time I travelled here"
"Did you know him?"
"Yea, guess I did"

I couldn't tell him I knew Karl from the inbetween and not from my past adventures here... I saw a boy with a multi-coloured Hoodie walk past a building a few meters away, I gasped and ran over towards him. Fundy stood confused for a few seconds before leaving, he probably had something to do at the casino. I ran up to the boy and gave him a hug. He jumped but calmed down once he realised it was me, he turned around and hugged me tighter

"YOUR HERE! HOW!?"
"I used the Goggles, I Missed you so much... you have no idea how hard I've worked to get here"
"You can explain that to me later but your here now right? Your staying?"
"Yea Karl, I'm staying"
"Y/n, I think I love you"
"I know dumbass, I love you too"

- Credit To Artists -

This was meant to be out last night but I had an unexpected sleep call because my lover knew I hadn't been sleeping well the past few nights, so sorry about that

Also the ending is a tad rushed but I didn't know how to end it so sorry if it's not the best ending