Sapnap x Male Reader

Doesn't follow any canonical plot
TW - Blood, Kidnapping

Y/N POV

I walked into Sapnap's cell, my hands stained red as I walked over to the map, my bloodied knife in hand before I stabbed it into the table

"Sapnap. Tell me, where's Dream?"
" I-In the prison? "
"And where's Quackity?"
" Las Nevadas"
"And Karl?"
" I-I don't know, why am I here!? Why do you want answers!!? "
"In the one who asks questions, but go on... One question couldn't hurt"
"Why?"
" why what hun, be more specific "
"Why would you kidnap me!?"
" oh that... You were getting too chaotic I don't know what you mean"
"Answer me better."
" Hmm, alright then. You were being too cocky, threatening me too much for my liking "
"Your just like Dream. A stupid manipulator who only cares for himself"
"No, I'm more then that Sapnap, to you at least"
"What that supposed to mean?"

I sat down on the floor in front of him, him sat down with a chain round his neck and one on each wrist connected to the floor

"You don't like Dream like you like me"

He looked surprised but quickly backed out of it

"No, no your trying to do it again and I won't let you"
"What am I doing Sapnap? Go on, tell me~"
"Your fucking manipulating me!?"
" you sure I'm not just telling you the truth? "
"You know what, your WORSE then Dream, and Dreams a fucking bastard"
"Aw, that's cute... You think words will hurt me? You don't wanna know what I've heard sweetie"
"What made you like this!? you used to be kind and loving"
"S-Sapnap... I mean death always changes people"
" What? "
"You didn't know I died?"
" No? "
"Well I got shot in the chest by a tipped arrow during one of ours visits to the forest, more specifically when we were all playing tag"
" I remember that... Me, George and Dream heard a scream from the forest, we just thought it was someone messing around"
"Hmm, well it wasn't"
"I'm sorry"
"Sorry?"
" yeah, I didn't know any of this"
"No one seems to ever care"

I stood back up and leaned in on the wall to the right of him

"What do you mean?"
" I mean, no one cared for Dream when he was doing wrong, just when he was being nice, same could be said for anyone tailored to be the 'bad guy'... Another example would be Wilbur, everyone was happy till he started to go insane... No one really cares after you make one mistake, even if it's something you can learn from"
"Not everyone's like that"
"No? What about when you started killing things... Fungi, the pet endermen... God there's just too many to count. How'd they act then? How did you act is a better question"
"... They killed my things too!!"
" see what I mean, you do something 'wrong', you get defensive, effectively make it worse and suddenly a war breaks out because of a mistake. Remind you of anything? "
"I didn't mean to kill that stupid fox alright!?"
" calm down angry man, it was just an example "
"... I guess I see what you mean but you've done worse, and on purpose"
"Hmm, yea but it was fun"
"So... What you did was okay in your books?"
" No... "
"Then why are you surprised when people hate you if you hate yourself?"
" I'm not suprised, I guess I'm just hurt... I expect it but every time it happens I feel even shittier"
"But why? Surely you'd be used to it by now"
"When you said that we were never friends Sapnap... It made me break okay? And I thought I was over it but, you've got to understand that I've done good in my life, and I want to do good now but I'm forced to stay as a villain because whenever I'd be nice they'd think it's a trap"
"So why am I here then, if your trying to be good?"
" I wanted to get you to listen, make sure you heard my point. And before you say 'wE CouLD TaLK iF YoU juSt AsKeD' I tried, many times... Why do you think I hesitated when we fought, you wouldn't listen no matter what I tried"
"Well I'll listen now"
"Want me to let you go?"
" FUCK YEA, I WANNA KICK YOUR ASS FOR THIS!! "
"N-Not really right?"
" OH YOU WISH"

he started pulling at the restraints while I unlocked it and jumped away before he could get me, he grabbed a rusty axe from the side and started chasing after me, both of us laughing

"IT'S MANHUNT TIME BITCH!"
" OH GOD NOT MANHUNT"

We ended up in the beach by sun fall, laughing and making jokes... For once I felt young again, when people actually liked me

"Hey, Y/N and Sapnap... The unstoppable duo, remember?"
" always and forever? "
"Exactly, I may not fully forgive you but I'll fight for you, you've reminded me of my morals"
"You have morals?"
" shut up"
"Make me"
"Alright"
"What?"

We both started to lean in and just when he closed his eyes I shoved a handful of sand in his mouth

" Haha, you thought I was gonna kiss you didn't you!? "
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
" food time? "
"NO, FUCK YOU!!"

~~~~ Extra ~~~~

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RUN IN THOSE, THEY'RE LIKE ELEVEN INCHES!?"
" FIRST THEY'RE LIKE FIVE AND SECOND PRACTISE BITCH"
"BUT HOW"
"COME HERE BITCH"
"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

I chased Sapnap with an enchanted diamond sword and picked up speed when he tripped, catching him

"Thanks"
"No problem, man I thought I was meant to be the unstable on-shit!"

Sapnap pushed me into a rock and I dropped my sword, he grabbed it and ran off again

- Credit to artists -

- Music is playing into my ears and I don't know what it is -