Teen Micheal x Teen Reader

So here it is, the finale, so as a final tribute to this book coming to an end, I'm rewriting a few chapters, don't worry, I'm keeping the originals and in no way do you have to read them, it's just a little way to say thanks because I never expected to get this popular and I want to give oneshots that had such potential a second chance, so if there's any in particular you want done in a slightly new way, just ask because I won't take it badly, I just want to give new life to certain ideas I never finalised right. But for now, this is goodbye...

BUT FIRST TW'S, BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY MORE SERIOUS  ONES

⚠️ TW's ⚠️
Gun violence
Mild mentions of drugging
Insanity mentions
Manipulative tendencies used on the reader
Intense fear & panic attacks
(If there's any other warnings I should add, say please)

So if you don't want to read this then, completely cool, but, on we go for those who do.

Y/n pov

I was sat on a root, my wings being the only thing bringing me warmth in the cold night. I would be cold because I was only wearing sweatpants and a short-sleeved shirt.

My wings also gratefully saved me from anyone seeing the tears that fell down my face at rapid pace.

I noticed Philza's door open, him walking away before turning, almost as if he knew I was there.

"You alright mate?"
"I'm fine Phil, be in, in a second"
"Alright"

I heard the door close and I instantly sniffed, scrambling to get the tears off my face.

I paused, quickly hiding my face as I heard someone trying to climb up to the roof. I looked down to see a head of pink hair that I assumed was Techno, until I noticed the lack of formal clothing and the fact his hair was so much shorter.

I decided to help him up, giving him an arm and lifting him up.

"Who are you?"
"I'm... Micheal, Tubbo and Ranboo's kid"
"Oh..."
"You alright?"
"I will be."

...

- A Week Later -

...

"Hey Micheal?"
"Yea?"
"How old are you exactly?"
"God knows, I lost track after my parents left me, your reallyyyy lucky you still have someone"
"Yeah, sorry... I'm seventeen, in case you were wondering..."
"So I tell you I can't remember and you respond with your dumbass reason, I'm trying to be nice and honest, I don't need your mockery."
"Oh, of course s-sorry man, no need to gaslight me, haha..."

I stared back into his eyes, quickly regretting my 'joke'

"Anyway, on to more important things..."

...

- A Few Months Later -

...

I was running, my wings had been clipped during the night so chances of flying were literally dead. Why you ask? Because that manipulative dickhead drugged me before I fell asleep.

So much for trust, guess he really couldn't be trusted. The snow beneath my shoes crunched as I quickened my pace, I felt like screaming from the pressure I felt in the back of my head to run and never stop.

Behind me I heard a gun fire, it whizzing past my ear, barely missing me. I let out a shaky yelp as tears fell from my face, I felt my chest tighten and I knew at some point I'd have to stop before my current panic attack affected my breathing too much.

I could hear my heart in my ears, a quickened thumping. And I finally spotted my and Philza's house in the distance, I couldn't get in the house however, I wouldn't have time, I knew the door was locked and that Phil was out today with Techno.

I ran past it and leaned behind it, Breathing harder, I looked behind the wall to see Micheal running over, aiming the gun again, another bullet just about missing me. I put my hands on my ears, falling down the wall as my legs gave out, tears falling quicker then before.

Once I noticed how close he was I legged it, and just about managed to get to the nether, digging myself into a wall without him seeing. After an hour to calm down I left, cautious as ever, my ears ringing, the silence only being pierced by nearby zombie piglins. I walked carefully to a portal that lead to the main smp. Once I realised I was safe I broke into Niki's bakery, taking food and packing it away safely before running to the docks, untying a boat, hopping in and rowing for a while before comfortably finding a new island.

I can't speak to anyone. I don't want to risk their lives for me, no help. I'm on the run now.

...

A month later

...

I was out collecting berries, like I'd been doing for a while now. It was fun, I'd made new animal friends and I've been safe here for once, until... I paused, hearing a leaf crunch from a meter or two away. I panicked and hid in a bush, trying not to be seen. When I felt someone pick me up from the collar I went to swing at them

"MICHEAL FUCK OFF!!"

I looked up at the person when they embraced me warmly, feeling tears wet my clothing

"Eret?! Oh my god! How'd you find me!... you shouldn't be here- Micheal he-"
"Whos Micheal?"
"The boy you saved when he was young"
"The piglin? Y/n he's dead. He died years ago, what are you on about? We've been worried sick, Tommy's practically dying out there trying to find you."
"But- I don't... I was chased by Micheal. He had a gun!"
"... I think we should get you checked out"
"You know what I mean right?!"
"I mean- what's a gun Y/n?"
"Heh!? What...? But the Boy! My wings!"
"Y/n enough alright? Your coming back with me, I need to make sure your okay, okay?"
"...okay."
"Thank you Y/n, we'll Make you better, don't worry."

...

...

...