Dream Team x F!Male Reader(platonic)

- Bike -

- Bike -

This is inspired by the official animation to the music video 'summer nights' by siamés but there are quite a few differences
Doesn't follow any canonical plot
also dream team plus BBH & Skeppy
Reader wears skirt but it isn't mentioned
Enjoy

Y/N POV

We were riding toward school, or the school we graduated just this year. It was summer break and me and my new friends Dream, George, Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy decided it would be fun to break in and ruin the place a bit. We were riding while blasting music and messing around, all of us having fun.

We were riding our bikes, mine looking the oldest out of everyones, but hey I like old fashioned bikes. We were about to get to the school and once we arrived we ditched out bikes and ran to the gate, one after the other climbing and jumping over it. I was nervous but got help from Bad, he was sitting on top of the fence and lent me a hand, bringing me up and over. Once we all got passed the gate, we walked up to the door, reading a few signs, Dream had the key because he successfully swiped it on the last day, we burst through the doors and ran down the halls and into the main room we wanted to sabotage, most of us messing around and laughing as we did. I walked in, a tad nervous, Dream climbed onto a crate and introduced me and seemed to count everyone down. Sap tossed a bag at me, he had orange spray cans in his hands

"You'll need those"

I looked around and everyone had a different colour. Bad had red, Skeppy had blue, sap had orange as I said and George had green which I assume he swiped from Dream and in the bag were yellow cans. I grabbed them and prepared like everyone else did, Dream blew a whistle and we all simultaneously started painting little things such as stars, flames, kittens and anything We could think of. We all ran around, each painting the floor, the walls and anything we could find. I was in the centre of the room and started painting on the floor, Dream walked over and helped me. Once we were done the boys brought in a swivel chair and sat me on it, I sat down and laughed with them as they span me round the room before returning me to the middle. Bad had a stick in his hands and came closer to me slowly, everyone gathered behind him. He did the action to knight me and told me to close my eyes. Once I did I felt something change, when I opened them again we all looked older, around 18 or so, everyone was looking at me expectantly before cheering, I felt a star on my cheek and I assumed that's what they were celebrating, it had me feel closer and more connected to them in a way.

 Once I did I felt something change, when I opened them again we all looked older, around 18 or so, everyone was looking at me expectantly before cheering, I felt a star on my cheek and I assumed that's what they were celebrating, it had me feel c...

I looked at everyone jumping around and celebrating and only then noticed that they all had them too. Bad had his hood down and when to turned around it revealed a star on the back of his neck, when Sapnap jumped his shirt lifted and revealed one in his stomach, Skeppy was also jumping around and I noticed that his was on his forehead behind his hair, George's was on the back of his hand and Dreams was on the palm of his hand. I jumped up too once I noticed the marks and we all started yelling and cheering and running around, when Dream was near the door he blew the whistle again and we all ran outside, I stopped and noticed that we were elevated and that we were on stairs and that the school wasn't a school anymore, and the gates were gone, the world looked green and almost field like with trees in the distance. George and Dream were up front with bad trailing behind, while Skeppy and Sap started jumping down the stairs and barriers. I watched from above as they ran to a river with stepping stones. I smiled before catching up, passing Skeppy, Bad and Sap, they looked at me surprised before smiling. Dream and George both opened up the overgrown door to reveal posters,drawings and a few things on the floor, on the windowsill there was a stationary set and a few potted plants. The window let light into the room and I stopped and noticed six stars drawn on the windowsill. Someone put their hand on my shoulder, I noticed in was George's because of the star and he led me to a game of chess between Bad and Dream, Sapnap calling the next game against me. I sat down and smiled all of us joking and having fun. School might've been shit but I've met the right people who can always make me feel okay, after today I've felt a bond, almost like a friendship that can't be broken...

- Credit to artists -