(Platonic)Tubbo x Nature God Reader

No pronouns used for Y/n in this oneshot

Y/n pov

I was walking around, it was currently three in the morning and I was getting my flowers ready for spring. See I lived in snowchester, a place that, you can simply depict by the name alone, is normally layered in snow. If that's true then what the fuck is a nature god doing here? Well there's a field just behind snowchester where the snow melts Annually for spring.

I was happy to start growing flowers, the majority just being daisies, alliums, primroses and, my personal favourite, bleeding hearts.

The gruesome name normally turns people off but I still love their beautiful design.

But back to work. I am among many demi-gods of nature, obviously we have to have enough to cover the entire world. However, I was normally sent to do many jobs in the spring because of my success rates. I always made sure things were perfect, I was aware of all the damage that comes to flowers, however, I just can't help it, they're too beautiful to half-ass my way through them.

...

An hour or two later I was sat in a tree, trying to sleep when two loud boys came running through my newly planted field. I looked up to see one of the boys holding a picnic basket, playing with a nearby bee, the other trying to convince him to play tag with him. The boy agrees reluctantly and puts the basket underneath my tree, him not noticing as gods will never be noticed without them wanting to be.

He ran over and started chasing the boy, in the end he caught up and jumped on him, them rolling in the grass and trampling an abundance of my flowers in the process and I could only watch in horror.

"Hey Toms, I'm hungry, I thought we came out here for a picnic!"
"Pfft, fine Tubbo."

They walked back over to the tree and sat down, opening the basket and grabbing food, the Tubbo boy picking up flowers and making daisy chains with them.

I figured I could just fix them when they were gone but little did I know, it'd become a daily fix.

...
Time Skip
...

After a few months of continuously visiting this place daily I started getting fed up. Why couldn't they just leave this area alone, surely playing in snow in far more fun. But clearly not.

I think the Tubbo boy had started to notice however, he always tried taking Tommy away from here when he broke too many flowers, course it never really worked.

It was only actually Tubbo today, I believe he'd had an argument with Tommy and they're currently not on speaking terms. It made me sad, despite disliking them greatly for fucking up my fields.

He sat there for hours, only leaving when I heard a small voice whisper out to him. He jumped up in panic and asked, Micheal? I think, what he was doing there.

Whoever it was he wasn't meant to be there and Tubbo left shortly after.

Now the next thing that happens is rare for me, even most gods actually, but I started to cry. Like bad cry, it was just so stressful, I felt like I was being tormented by these people but I can't tell them to stop and they don't even know what they're doing.

Now since a god never cries or feels too strong of an emotion I never thought it'd be possible to become visible to the human eye when this happened so I didn't react when a branch snapped behind me, I didn't react when I heard a voice quietly asking if I was alright. I only reacted when a hand grasped itself onto my shoulder.

Roots spread from my fingertips, securing my to the tree so I wouldn't fall off in surprise. I stared at the boy in terror, now panicking about him being able to see me.

"You shouldn't be able to see me, what's happening?... it's my fault, I've just been so stressed and now XD's gonna kill me and these god damn flowers aren't gonna grow themselves and they have to be perfect!! They have to..."

He just stared at me, hell, I almost forgot he was there. He embraced me and he felt strangely warm, maybe that's why I let him, maybe I even leaned in further into him, just begging for comfort in my time of need.

"I- Thank you..."
"Hey, you should hang around me more often, especially if your worried about things being perfect all the time, you'll learn I'm far from it! Like most people here"
"Thanks, Tubbo, right?"
"Yep! That's me. You look like you need a friend, we should hang out! And I promise I won't let Tommy ruin anymore flowers here"
"... fine, as long as you don't go around telling everyone"
"I won't! Promise."

...

...

...

Over time I started growing different flowers, some I hated but, like Tubbo said, nothings perfect, especially not nature.

I was actually sat outside by Tubbo's House, messing around with bees, I looked through his window to see him frantically looking for something.

I quickly noticed he 'lost' his comm, it was sat literally on the table in front of him. I laughed and grew a vine with pink flowers on his table, next to the comm. He looked there and smiled, yelling a thanks before he left the house, me being left to watch Micheal as ranboo was with Techno, but Tubbo didn't know that.

I grew a tree branch out next to Micheal's window, I watched him play with his toys and colourings. As he ran to get to his bookshelf he fell, I quickly opened the window, making myself visible as I rushed to his side, making leaves to heal the scrapes on his leg

"Are you alright Micheal?"
"Who are you?"
"Uh, I'm Y/n, I look over you and Tubbo"
"Oh, that's nice"

This time I stayed and started playing with his stuffed animals, making a tea party on his table.

...
A Few Days Later
...

I was sat outside again, playing in the snow with the same bee again, XD let me have a week's holiday and I'm taking full advantage to just mess around this week. I saw Tubbo walk outside, again seemingly looking for something. I tried finding what he was looking for and assumed it was his house keys, I grew a vine to him with the keys on it. He grabbed them and smiled, pausing for a second before speaking.

"Hey, you don't have to stay here y'know, it was a joke and I'm sure you've got more important things to do them look over me and Michael"

I walked out and became visible, giving him a big hug before looking him in the eyes

"Not really, I mean you taught me how to change and not be a perfectionist, I'm just really intrigued in how your so happy like this"
"Well, I've got the people I love so of course I'm happy, it doesn't matter if I'm perfect or not boss man"
"Of course it doesn't Tubbo, your the best friend ever!"

...

...

...

...

...

- Credit To Artists -