Eret x Male Reader

Doesn't follow canon plot

Y/N pov

I walked into Eret's castle, a satchel full of loganberries, I was growing them around where I live and I thought that Eret might like them. I wondered around his castle for a while, looking through her throne room,kitchen, main room and roof, still not finding them. I was just about to leave when I heard a muffled cry come from her room. I'm so stupid, why didn't I check there!

I knocked on the door and heard the crying stop with a gasp

"You alright Eret darling?"
"N-No"
"Aww"

I walked up to him - she was huddled up on the floor, hugging her knees - and I sat next to him, Patting his head to try comfort him. She slowly put her head on my chest and I hugged them, trying to be comforting toward them. I slowly reached their hair and starting twiddling it in my heads, threading my fingers through it every few minutes, I noticed his breathing start regulating and smiled at her, causing her to smile back

"You alright?"

I asked while wiping some tears from his face

"Yea... just been thinking"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"Yea... I've been thinking about L'manberg."
"Oh... okay"

I realised what they meant straight away. They normally panic about if what they did to L'manberg was right. I was part of L'manberg and for a short while disliked Eret with everyone else, but when Wil started going insane I realised friendships were quite a but more important then nations.

"What about it?"
"I feel like I'm back there again. Like I feel disappointed In myself again"
"Yea, I get you Eret"
"I just-... was it really worth it?"
"I mean of course, he was going insane, it was the best to leave when you did"
"I was more thinking about the children Y/n"
"Oh... Well they know now right? Not to trust too easy because of Wil, your not the one who caused the trauma Eret"
"Maybe but I still feel like I helped with it"
"Maybe but again, Wilbur needed it alright? Don't beat yourself up... I could tell you a few stories from Pogtopia, Tommy kept putting his belongings in different places and Wil lost his shit"
"Sounds fun"
"Would've been more fun with you but eh, you did what you had to do. And look at you, your our king now!"
"Yea I guess... God it's cold in here"
"Ooh, we can make a fire and sit in the bed all warm and cuddled up!"
"Sounds good Y/n"
"You'll help right?"
"Of course"

- Credit To Artists -

Not too long but this was one that's literally been sat here for months so... a George one will be out in like half an hour or so... WOO!!