Dream x George x Male Reader

Accelerate au
Y/n pov

"I mean I knew they were stupid but come on"
We were just taking a ride to calm our nerves and we running into them of all people and then they challenged US!? The Dream Team!? Fuck no! They didn't know who they were dealing with. Tommy, front seat, he's the one driving, Tubbo passenger seat, he directs and is the strategist,and Ranboo, he sits in the back and helps out sometimes, he does provide good tunes though. I met him back before he joined The Bench Trio. He worked in a music store and recommended me lemon demon, honestly I'm happy he did but since then we've not really spoken in person, we have each others numbers though. I knew who they all were but they didn't know who I was. I was a 'rookie' and no one expected anything of me so when I joined The Dream Team itself because Dream himself wanted me, how could I say no!? He noticed me for my recklessness but being able to strategize at the same time, I wasn't scared of taking risks as I knew the damage before doing anything. Obviously Tommy doesn't know who the fuck I am, he only focuses on his own group and not his enemy so taking on me? he thought that would be easy.

"Right Y/N, you know what to do right?"
" Yea, don't worry about me"
"wouldn't dream of it"

I watched carefully as we sat under a tunnel with our lights on, seeing what they'd do, when they started going forward at a fast pace I stuck the car in reverse and stamped on the gas.

"What we looking like gogs?"
" all clear, no cars or obstacles in sight"
"Thanks"
"No problem"

George was wearing red fishnets with red shorts while having a crop top hood and another one round his shoulders, he was knelt on the middle seat looking out the window, back turned to me but turned his head back to me to talk to me, Sapnap looked...

George was wearing red fishnets with red shorts while having a crop top hood and another one round his shoulders, he was knelt on the middle seat looking out the window, back turned to me but turned his head back to me to talk to me, Sapnap looked pissed but has a smile on his face focused on Tommy, but looked over at George while he was looking into my eyes from the rear-view mirror and made a joke

"George stop presenting yourself to Y/N"
"What!?"
" Haha"
"SAPNAP!"
" what? I'm not doing anything"

We all laughed before dream turned back to me, then looking at the road"Y'know your not bad for a rookie""Your saying that because it pisses me off aren't you?"" Nah, your genuinely really good for someone not that well known"

"Y'know your not bad for a rookie"
"Your saying that because it pisses me off aren't you?"
" Nah, your genuinely really good for someone not that well known"