(platonic)BBH x F!Male Reader

This gets confusing because there's so much in this and I had to go back and watch the actual event which honestly, copying words and pausing cool lore annoys me so I got really uninspired. I might redo this at some point but I'm not sure

(I also had other ideas for this but I got really uninspired)

Y/n pov

I was stood outside, talking to Puffy and Eret, complementing each others outfits, mine was a simplistic knee-length red dress with black heels, pocket knives built into the side

"How am I going to hide these?"
"Uh... do you want to borrow another dress or something? Maybe add a train to it?"
"Oh fuck... could I just take them out and... no i'll leave it, I'm sure they won't notice"
"But we are trying to seem friendly"
"Eret, I can't look friendly"
"Yeah, not with blades in your shoes!"

We both just laughed at each other, Eret seriously questioning if I'll be alright before we headed inside

"Oh welcome!"
"Hello everyone!"
"Hello!"
"How you guys doing!"
"Your looking very daper Sam!"
"Thank you!"
"Oh Y/n, so glad you could make it!"

I walked down, talking to Sam and Puffy as I went down. I walked down slowly, I was talking to everyone else as well

I joined Niki and Bad, joining them just as they were speaking about Hbomb

"Hey guys!"
"Oh hey Y/n, glad you could make it, you look great tonight!"
"Thank you, this place looks wonderful bad!"
"Aww, thank you, so how's everything so far?"
"It's good!"
"Great!"
"Oh hey guys"
"Oh hello Sam! We've got drinks if you want some!"

...

I was over by Foolish, Puffy, Fundy and Eret

"Man I love the suit Foolish!"
"Thanks Y/n, love your outfit too!"
"Puffy!"
"Y/n!"
"Oh you look amazing! I love the outfit!"
"Aww, you too Puffy!"

...

"Hey Sam?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think Bads acting weird? He keeps talking about 'letting bygones be bygones', don't you think it's weird?"
"I mean yeah but... God knows, just leave it for a bit alright, have fun... try to stop overthinking"
"Just because you've drank most the punch!"

...

I was sat at my seat on the table, I was sat next to Sam. I yawned and Ant, Hannah, Ponk and Bad stared at me like I just killed something, a few seconds later Bad started his speech

"So... so um, everybody, I just wanted to say this; thank you- thank you so, so much for coming. I really appreciate you all coming out (haha) obviously this is the purpose of- Y'know this banquet is for us to let bygones be bygones-"
"See, I told you Sam-"
"Y/n? Did you have something to say?"
"No..."
"Alright well... before I give a little speech that I've prepared; I wanna ask, does anyone want to say a few words at all?"

...

...

"Well I could say a few words?"
"Sure go ahead Y/n"
"... Well I've never been one for second chances... and well even if I think that you'll betray us and it'll all backfire... i still hold a tiny- tiny place in my heart for you Bad. Now take that, with a grain of salt because I don't think that- corrupted people like you- would ever do anything right in the world so... congrats on turning over a new leaf and letting 'bygones be bygones' but trust me Eggpire, I've got a plan and if you fucks think you can play us. Go ahead. See who's head will roll."

...

The room was heavy with tension, Sam and Puffy pulled me down

"What was that!"
"The truth!"
"Don't do that... just wait, what if they were actually trying?!"
"..."

"Uh... Well- thank you Y/n, that was a great speech... but now I'll say just a few words..."

Bad looked at me and smiled, I knew that smile all too well, I started looking around, trying to find a place to leave if needs be

"So I would just like to say... I really appreciate you all coming again, I think this is the perfect opportunity for us as a community to come together; and honestly, just to let bygones be bygones... to let any past issues- to set them aside so we can grow and advance from this point forwards. But Y'know in the spirit of moving things forward, I would just like to say that I was very- very happy that we were able to gather everybody here together; for what I'm sure is going to be a banquet that none of us are ever going to forget-"

"Sam..lava"
"What?"
"LAVA?!"

"And yeah, thank you for coming everyone, and uh- prepare for Uh... prepare to die."
"WHAT?!"
"WAIT WHAT?!
"WHAT?!"
"WOAH!"
"We've been walled in!"
"Excuse me?!"
"BAD WHAT ABOUT TURNING OVER THIS LEAF?"
"Uh no- the leaf is staying the way it is."
"Is there any way out?"
"No there's literally no way out!"
"I didn't trust you Bad, I didn't trust you at all. I didn't trust Antfrost- I knew- I knew something was up and unfortunate to say that I can't trust either one of you... because I planned this."

Puffy dug into a chest, finding it empty, all of us finding out Hannah was a traitor

"I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU HANNAH!"

but then Sam went to blow up the egg but... it failed...

~ Time Skip To Foolish & the egg because there's still so much to write ~

Sam held me by the shoulders, holding me back so I wouldn't loose my shit. Puffy was yelling at Bad and I couldn't help but go down to grab my...

"...Where are my knives?"
"What?"
"Hahaha! You really think we didn't notice that when we came in Y/n, we're smart... seemingly unlike you."

I'd had enough, I looked at Sam and my eyes glowed a sharp blue, Sam let me past and I ran up next to Puffy.

"YOU TWO- BAD, ANT. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE WITH ME. YOUR VERY- VERY LAST CHANCE. I AM DONE WITH YOU AFTER THIS."
"What're you gonna do, your weak, you've got nothing"
"I trusted you two. Time after time and you do this?! You think your gonna put MY son up there and kill him infront of me?!"

I got annoyed and my eyes flashed blue again, a blue crossbow formed in my hands, I shot at Bad and not the egg, narrowly missing both him and the egg. All of a sudden Quackity, Techno and Purpled came out a hole in the wall. I ran over to grab Foolish, I grabbed him by the hood and pulled him out, he ran in front of me, a vine from the egg attaching around my foot, tripping me up then...

~ A Few Months Later ~

Cpt. Puffy pov

I walked into the prison, talking to Sam about how the eggpire got overthrown

"So you think Y/n will be back to normal now?"
"Hopefully... but we should be careful... in case he's still- he killed people."
"Yeah?"
"We can't let him do that again"
"No we can't... but he should be fine right? That was the egg, not him"
"I know I'm just- worried."
"It'll be fine "

Foolish joined us, we made our way over to Y/n's cell. When we got in he seemed confused, he looked around and saw us; he jumped up and hugged me

"What- what happened!? Foolish! Your okay!"

Y/n quickly ran over to Foolish, falling on their way. Sam caught them and sat them down

"You got controlled by the eggpire, they got to you, you were right."
"Haha, of course I was right... I didn't do anything bad did I?"
"..."
"..."
"What?"
"We'll explain later, once we're out"

Y/n pov

I felt eyes on me as I walked out, just then I saw something white fall, I looked over and saw a smiley face on a torn off piece of paper... I felt my vision warp and my stomach felt like it'd turned inside out. I could practically feel the strings suffocating me as I fell into another person's manipulation...

...

...

...

- Credit To Artists -