Sapnap x Male Reader

Brothers with Tommy
Set somewhere between end of L'manberg to Dream going to prison

Y/n pov

"What do I need Herc?"

I turned to my horse for a form of answer as my brain became more scattered, why? Oh because Tommy just so happened to want to start a war out of the blue and now I have to help him just because I'm his brother and it would be 'wrong' if I helped the other side. God knows but he pissed off Sapnap somehow so I guess he'll need all the help he can get, he's got Nikki, Fundy, Tubbo, Wil, me and Eret said they might join if I do just to make sure I'm okay. While Sapnap's got Quackity, Karl, George and Sam and even though they have one or two less, the strength of their team probably makes up, if not, outdoes us in strength. I personally would've liked to fight on Sapnap's side as Tommy was the one being a bitch but I suppose I felt some level of pity for Tommy.

"Potions? Yea Potions... shield, armour, totem, ender chest, I'll need my arm cover won't I?... yea, I can't loose it and kill someone with my fire again... Tommy wouldn't like it no matter what he says... I hurt him when I did that didn't I herc?"

Hercules looked at me confused before looking away again

"Right... no point talking to you... Pearls, shit. Where're my pearls?"

I rummaged around in my chests, eventually finding just a few before realising the majority were all in my ender chest

"Right Hercules, ya ready?"

He shook his head and lowered down so I could get on him. We took off quicker then normal, realising I was late

When I got there I realised Everyone kinda stopped, all of them looking at me for a second before I started to swing my axe at Sam. Everyone quickly recovered and I got off my horse, telling him to go home. I stabbed Sam in the chest and after a minute or two of struggling he went down. George ran up to me, hitting me with his sword while yelling something about never wanting to even fight in this war. He still managed to overpower me for a minute or two and then he swung for the arm price of my armour. As it clattered to the ground I felt the flames rise and before I knew it, I lost it...

Again.

And before I knew it, there were flames. Everywhere. And I couldn't control my body as I gripped his throat, my hand as hot as fire, some sparks even forming as I brought him down to the ground, my eyes illuminating a bright orange before I got kicked in the stomach and punched in the face

I rolled over, curling in on myself as I spat up blood. After a second of realising what I did I tried to run away, tears falling from my face as I noticed Tommy looking at me, horrified, Sapnap now flooding my ears

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID BITCH!"
"no please- I didn't- I didn't mean to!"

He kept running and I felt that switch again, the voices in the back of my head asking for more

< ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸ/ⁿ. ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ? >
< 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫, 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 >
< !unɟ ǝq ll'ʇᴉ >
< ꀷꂦꈤ꓄ ꌩꂦꀎ ꓄ꀍꀤꈤꀘ? >

"Fuck off."

I ran faster, picking a random axe up from the ground as I did so but they kept pushing their limits and before I knew it, what a surprise, It happened again. But this time he just smiled, it was probably more of a grimace and I quickly realised.

He wasn't effected by fire.

I started to run again, him only about a meter away, I could practically feel his cocky ego radiating from his body

"Your playing by my rules now bitch!"

I started panicking and ran faster, him also running to catch up and after a while he managed to corner me to the floor, axe pointed to my throat as I tried to pry it off with my hands, just inflicting myself more pain along the way

"Please Sapnap- we-we can talk?"
"you stupid bitch, do you really think I'd let you leave without being punished?"
"..."

I tried not to laugh and Sapnap quickly realised what he said

"FUCK OFF, I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!"
"sure you didn't love~" (oh for fucks sake, heatwaves shut up, it's not dnf, calm down)
"Y'know what, let's make a deal."
"What kind?"
"I'll let you live..."
"Yea?"
"If you stay with me for a whole week, interact with me when I want you to, leave when I tell you to, listen to everything I tell you to do."
"Are your fiancé's not enough? They been touch depriving you so now I'm your little bitch?"
"No, your not. I just want you to feel like your powerless, weak, defenceless, under someone's command, just like your enemies did."
"Why?"
"Do we have a deal?"
"WHY!?"
"Because, your just like everyone else, you don't understand the consequences of your actions and you just do whatever you want, whenever you want."
"Believe it or not you do it too, no need to blame everyone else"
"Yea but after what you did to George I'm starting to think you have it worse then me"
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO OKAY!? it was the stupid voices..."
"Voices? Man your really pulling my leg now aren't you, stupid bitch"
"I'm not-"
"Deal. Or not?"
"... Deal then, shitass"
"Great"

He picked me up by the arm where the flames were calming down, my skin still as hot as it though. He dragged me toward a mountain before we both sat down, watching the sun set

"If I go back and find out my brothers dead-"
"You won't be going back, for a week anyway"
"Fuck you"
"No thanks 'love' "

I just sighed before lying down, looking back at the sun

"Y'know, I really didn't mean to do it"
"Really?"
"Yea, its been a problem of mine since I was young, when I feel pressured, threatened, sad, anything like that I can't control it, Tommy tried to help me but he never could, he is nice to me though so I guess he did help in that way..."
"Well I can help, bad helped me with mine"
"Really?"
"Yea but we may need more then a week"
"I honestly don't care at this point, this is the best fucking news I've heard in forever"
"Really?"
"YES!? You just told me I can control my fire, do you know how hard I tried to not go outside because of it?"
"God, well you've got me now ay?"
"Yeah... sorry about George"
"HA! Your sorry? I almost killed you dude! Don't worry about it, he's fine... probably holds a grudge though"
"Better then actually killing him I suppose"

...

- Credit To Artists -