PT3 SBI x Child Reader

Request -

Green Kingdom - Dream's Kingdom Minecraft kingdom - Y/ns Kingdom

Minecraft kingdom - Y/ns Kingdom

Before we start we have two options for you guys to read, there is a fluff, which is the first one below this message, the second one is angst, and let me tell you, you might die... just a warning :)

Option 1 - fluff

Y/n pov

Years had passed and we'd all looked so different, Phil found a new partner, him finally moving on from Kristin. We all grew on her quickly, especially Tommy. Talking about Tommy, he was around fifteen now and I was around eighteen. Techno and Wilbur had reached mid to late twenties and today is an anniversary of two years of Kingdom Green and Kingdom Minecraft bring united.

I walked on a velvet red carpet, Phil talking with his partner further back while Techno walked close to me, trying to avoid social interaction. Tommy was running ahead getting distracted by all the bunting and balloons set up in the forest that unites our kingdoms and wilbur walked carefully next to me, still a bit nervous of the events and people.

I waved and smiled to everyone I could, greeting them as I laughed at their jokes or nervousness, sharing the same feelings.

When we got through to the Green Kingdom Phil and  tried to distract my Siblings so me and Dream could have a fun picnic by ourselves for once.

When I noticed they were out of sight I quickly found dream. Before I could even speak Tommy, Techno and Wil came running up, Tommy having a wooden sword in his hand, pointing it at Dream's chest.

"What are you trying to do to my sibling ey! You trying to take them away?!"
"Uh... no?"

Dream turned back to me confused, leaning in and whispering

"Why is he speaking like that?"

I only laughed and told him our kingdom was mostly British, Wilbur and Tommy's wording being so different because they had the same personal trainer who taught them to fight and Xe was the roadman stereotype, it was funny really at how pissed they'd all get, just pissing each other off more and more then that person getting annoyed at the other persons anger. It was an endless loop and it would be hard for them to not pick up any mannerisms from xem.

After a while Phil came back and carried them away and me and Dream went back into the forest, talking while walking, catching up and making jokes. When we arrived I sat on the blanket, yawning as I lied down, laughing lightly at Dream's joke

"This won't very quiet for long will it?"
"Haha no it-"

I paused, seeing a flurry of brown locks, a red cloak and red shirt go past to 'hide' behind a tree

"Hmm, too late."
"Huh? Already? We hardly got here..."
"That's them for you"

I turned toward them and walked over, acting like I didn't notice them before quickly turning and grabbing the first person I saw, it being Wilbur. He struggled and complained, walking around and quickly changing directions to try get me off of him but it didn't work, I held on even when we sat down. I smiled up at him nervously and he just pat me on the head