It's a Date! (1983)

Midoriya's POV:

Knock Knock Knock!

Huh? What?

My eyes crept open as I looked over to my alarm clark.

8:59 AM.

"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING MIDORIYA! I AM HERE! To wake you up for a YUMMY BREAKFAST." All Might shouted from the other side of my door.

I lifted my head up in delirium as I checked my phone.

5 New Messages from Uraraka

1 New Message from Todoroki

"IS ANYONE ALIVE IN THERE??" All Might said, pounding on the door again.

"Ill be out in a minute." I shouted back, finally getting out of bed and getting dressed as I texted everyone back.

(8:01 am) Uraraka: MORNINGGGG DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR BREAKFAST DATE

(8:01 am) Uraraka: I MEAN NOT A DATE LIKE OUR TALK YKNOW HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH (;_;)

(8:40 Am) Uraraka: where are you breakfast is readyyy.

(8:42 am) Uraraka: HURRY UP DEKU I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED

(just now) Me: sorry, i overslept! on my way!

I opened the door to All Might, who was impatiently tapping his foot.

"There you are Young Midoriya! I was worried you had slipped and fallen like Young Todoroki!" He exclaimed.

"What no!" I cried.

"And what's up with your face! It's so red!" He pointed out. "Are you feeling alright? What were you doing just now?"

My face? Red?

"Im fine I was just texting someone back. What are you doing up here anyways? Couldn't I have just walked downstairs myself?!" I questioned.

"Yes but I am your escort!" He said as we entered the elevator.

"But why?"

"For funzies of course! And you overslept and it was suggested that someone come check up on you! Can't have you disappearing on us now can we?"

"Ahhh gotcha." I said as the elevator dinged, doors opening as we exited.

Todoroki's POV:

At the table sat Bakugou, then Kirishima, then me, then what was supposed to be Midoriya. Then, on the other side, starting from the same end sat Jirou, then Yaoyorozu, then Hagakure, then Uraraka.

Speaking of Yaoyorozu, she looked terrible.

Her eyes were bloodshot and baggy, and her hair was unusually straight and not in her regular pony tail. Her air of cheeriness was completely gone, her face desolate and without emotion.

She seemed to be trapped in the events of the past week, but who could blame her.

Her home was ruined, not to mention she was reduced to a glorified babysitter the entire time, always having to fix one problem after the next.

Nobody could stop apologizing to her in attempts to make her feel better, but all she could muster was a head nod every time she was spoken too.

It was putting an awkward and dim haze at the table, nobody really conversing or acting their normal selves at all.