Aftermath (1678)

Midoriya's POV

I woke up to birds chirping. The curtains were ajar, the sun shining on my face, hurting my eyes more than usual.

Turning to the other side of the bed, I noticed that Todoroki was gone. Where was he?

Grrrrrrrurgle.

WHAT WAS THAT?!

Was that...my stomach?!

"I'm starving." I mumbled, closing the blinds and heading out the room.

Walking down the stairs, I realized that my movements were a lot slower than usual, and going too fast caused the room to spin.

"Which one do you think is awake?" A voice echoed from down the hall near the kitchen. "No idea. Whoever it is though, has a lot of explaining to do."

I walked into the kitchen as the girls all stood with their arms folded, leaning against countertops and stoves, all looking towards the doorway.

"Good morning?" I awkwardly smiled. No response.

Grrrrurgleurgle.

"Are you hungry, Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu asked, tapping her fingers on her arms. "Very much so." I laughed. "May I grab something from the pantry?"

After another moment of silence, Yaoyorozu spoke up. "Ofcourse." She smiled.

They were acting so weird.

"Heh heh." I awkwardly laughed, making my way over to the glorious food closet.

I was craving something filling, something salty.

"Do you have any meats?" I called from inside, walking out after my failed search for something hearty.

"You bet." Jirou smiled, not moving an inch. Was I supposed to get it myself? Hopefully that wasn't rude.

"You know Midoriya, I was actually craving some leftover beef wellington this morning." Yaoyorozu stated.

Uhhhh...o-okay..?

"You know what pairs well with that? Alcohol, specifically, red wine. Besides its numerous health benefits surrounding the heart, it also happens to provide recreational satisfactions as well, bringing out the tenderness and immaculity of the meat it is paired with rather than getting you black-out drunk." She informed, her finger tapping growing more rapid.

Red wine? Why did that sound familiar?

"So...you must understand, when I searched through my cupboards for my favorite bottle of Pinot Noir that my parents had aged for years, ONLY to find that it was cracked and empty in the sink, I rightfully...exasperated." She smiled, contradicting her tone as her fingers abruptly stopped tapping.

"You wouldnt happen to know anything about that, now would you?" Jirou asked with an intense gaze.

"Great going fuck nerd."

That night! Or this morning, should I say. We were up so early? Why? I had knocked into a bottle of...red wine.

"It looks like he's remembering ribbit." Tsu pointed out.

"Not only was my precious Pinot Noir empty, but all the other wines and spirits, for lack of terms, were all in different places then they were before, not to mention a secret bottle of vodka that I didn't even know about was found near empty in the third guest room, where we found you all yesterday." Yaoyorozu stated, twirling a finger through her flat hair with a perturbed look on her face.