Festering (2023)

LATE CHAPTER. VERY MUCH LATE. I suck, yes, but read now and be mad at me later :)

Todoroki's POV:

Midoriya and I headed downstairs.

"Wait," I said, grabbing his arm and stopping him halfway, "what about the hickeys?"

"AHHHHH I TOTALLY FORGOT!" He panicked.

"Is that you guys?" Kirishima called.

Crap.

"I cant go down there like this." Midoriya whispered, rushing back up the stairs and slammimg the guest room door shut.

"Whats the matter?" Kirishima worried, appearing at the bottom of the steps.

"Nothing." I dismissed, walking past him and heading down the hall.

"Alright." He smiled, following behind me as we entered the dining room.

Wow.

Its big in here.

It was a large rectangular shaped room with an oversized dining table that stretched nearly the whole interior.

Tall windows ranged across the far side wall as their curtains were left slightly opened, a partial view of the topiary peeking through.

This scenery was something else. I wonder if Midoriya would like to hang out there with me.

"Glad you could join us Todoroki! We thought you guys got lost because you were taking so long." Yaoyorozu giggled.

"Yeah." I said.

Not like you could miss a room this big.

There were 4 chairs on either side of the table, Yaoyorozu sitting at the head.

On the far side sat Jirou, then an empty chair-wait no thats Hagakure-then Bakugou, and then another empty chair whose Im guessing was
Kirishima's.

On the near side sat Asui, Uraraka, and then another two empty chairs for me and Midoriya.

"Wheres the other one?!" Bakugou complained.

"Hes coming." I replied.

"Well he needs to come faster." He muttered.

There was no point in him complaining if I had no control over the situation.

"While we wait," Yaoyorozu beamed, breaking the awkward silence, "I can start getting the food."

Everyone except for me and Bakugou left with her.

"Arent you going to go help?" He asked.

"I would, but Im going to wait for Midoriya. Hes in serious condition." I stated, sitting down in the seat across from him.

"Lame." He grumbled, getting up and heading out as well.

._.

"OH MY GOSH DEKU WHAT HAPPENED?!" Someone screamed from the kitchen.

I jumped out of my chair and sprinted over.

"Watch where youre going!" Bakugou grunted as I pushed past him.