Thunder Struck (696)

Midoriya's POV

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. "So this is what boredom is." I muttered, rolling over onto my side and checking my phone. 5:30. 2 hours and 30 minutes until Yaoyorozu's party at her place. "Hey theyre messaging in the group chat." I noticed, unlocking my phone.

Yaoyorozu: Hey boys, you might wanna come a little early. It looks like its about to rain bad ;(

Kachaan left the group chat

Kirishima added "Kachaan" to the group chat

Kirishima: Hes coming :)

Ururaka: Be safe!! Also Mr. Aizawa has a list of all the people who have permission to go so check with him before leaving.

Me: Alright sounds like a plan. Guys meet me downstairs in 10 minutes.

Hagakure: Also dont forget pajamas. Did we forget to mention its a SLEEEPOOVER :DDD

Kachaan left the group chat

Kirishima added "Kachaan" to the group chat

Kirishima: No problem!

I threw my phone on the bed as I got up and stretched. "Tonights gonna be so fun!"

After I finished packing, I made my way to Todoroki's room. Knock Knock. As I reached for the handle the door swung open. "Im ready." Todoroki stated, with a drawstring bag on his back. He was wearing his light blue converses, some black shorts, and a light blue hoodie Id never seen before.

"Someones dressing to impress-ing." I laughed, as he closed the door behind him. "Thanks." He replied as the air around us got warm. Weird.

Anyway, the walk to the elevator was mostly silent, that was until Kachaan and Kirishima showed up. "I dont wanna go." Kachaan muttered, anger in his tone. "Well too bad. Its the last day of school and were gonna have some fun." Kirishima smiled as we all got in. Kirishima was wearing a yellow poncho with that went to his knees, matching it with some yellow crocs and black crew socks. Kachaan, on the other hand, wore a black tank top and some joggers, coupled with a pair of flips flops.

"What are you looking at Deku." He spat. "AHH n-nothing." I blurted out. I noticed Todorki looking not to fondly at Kachaan as we rode down the elevator and finally met up with the rest of the guys in the dorm common area. Or should I say, guy.

"Took you long enough." Kaminari, the only guy downstairs, complained as he headed towards the door.

Boom.

A rumble shot throughout the floor as everyone turned to Kachaan. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT IT WASNT ME!" He exploded, Kirishima trying to consol him. "I think that was thunder." Todoroki surmised.

We looked out the windows to see a black bleak sky. "Better hurry to Momo's then! And dont worry. Mr. Aizawa already checked you guys off!" Kaminari said, running out the door. "It doesnt look too good outside." I said to Todoroki as we rushed out the door.

"Doesnt look to good" was an understatement. As soon as we caught up to Kaminari, we took in our surroundings. The wind blew so hard it almost knocked me down, if it werent for Todoroki who grabbed me by the waist. "Careful Midoriya." He warned, unwrapping his arm from around me. "R-Right!" I tried to yell above the loud thunder. It was raining so bad that it physically stung.

"WERE GONNA NEED TO DRIVE THERE! NO SENSE IN WALKING!" Kirishima yelled, trying to stay put as the wind jostled him around. Kachaan hailed down a cab by literally screaming and jumping in front of it. What even.

The driver stopped for us and pulled to the curb as the wind threw the door open. "THERES ONLY THREE SEATS SORRY DEKU BUT WE HAVE TO LEAVE YOU" Kachaan yelled, practically diving in head first. Kirishima followed behind, as did Todoroki. "Its fine Ill catch anot-" I was cut off by Todoroki grabbing my forearm and dragging me in.

"I SAID WERE LEAVING THE DAMN NERD." Kachaan argued, Kirishima doing his best to quiet him down. "I heard what you said. Im just doing the opposite." Todoroki stated, placing me in his lap and closing the door.