Connections (1828)

It's Brittany bitch.

I redownloaded wattpad a couple weeks ago and remembered I still have so many unfinished drafts of this so ill probs edit and post them and then disappear again <\3

Midoriya's POV:

It had been a week since our class camping trip.

I didn't really like remembering any part of it because of what Kirishima won't stop calling "The Squirtining", but I should probably give a brief recap to those still reading the fan-fiction.

In the end, Kaachan was able to find the All-Might statue, placing our team first and winning the challenge.

As a reward, the four of  us on were allowed one single, faculty-supervised night out, which was a pretty valuable thing seeing as though we were still on lock-down.

The destination had to be within reasonable price and feasible execution, so the four of us planned to meet later today to decide where we wanted to go.

More importantly though, me and Todoroki were "official".

As wholesome as it was for him to continously call me "his relationship", I taught him to statt using the proper term: "Boyfriend".

It's not like he didn't know what it was before, but clarification was definitely needed.

Moreover, nobody besides Kirishima knows about us dating, so we've tried not to be too obvious with public displays.

However, we're not perfect.

Sometimes, we really can't seem to control ourselves...

"Oh come on! That's a terrible call ref!" All-Might yelled at the television, popping a chip into his mouth.

Me and Todoroki sat off on the couch to the side of All-Might, not entirely entertained by what he called "American Football".

We were only in the common area in the first place because he had called us down to hang out, but it seemed he was a less interested with us and more distracted with what was on the screen.

Speaking of distracted...

I kept making quick glances at Todoroki every couple of seconds because he REFUSED TO STOP STARING AT ME.

WHY WAS HE LOOKING WITH SUCH SHAMELESS INTENSITY.

Even though I normally didnt mind it, we were unfortunately in a group setting!

I didn't want All-Might to notice, so I tried redirecting his gaze.

"Did you see that pass just now Todoroki? Wasn't that crazy?" I awkwardly smiled, looking at the tv and not him.

"No." He answered.

ACK.

"How about that...erm...what did All-Might call it? Oh! Did you see that introspection Todoroki?" I asked again, this time turning to him.

"Intetception*." All-Might corrected.

"No." He said, continuing his stare.

At first I was confused as to why he wouldn't stop looking at me, but then I blushed, realizing.

Before this, we had been...

uh...

together. In his room.

Doing...boyfriend things...

Todoroki was probably wanting to pick-up where we left off before All-Might called for us...