"Little Roki" (2217)

What an interesting title. Hmm. Anyways.

Midoriya's POV:

"Midoriya...I...I l-like you too."

I--

...

Out of all the things I would have expected him to say, it definitely wasn't that.

Was this really happening?

This couldn't be reality. The author simply isn't that generous. I'm probably dreaming. Yeah. Dreaming.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki said. "Is something wrong?"

Todoroki eased up a bit and let go of me as I turned to face him, my back pinned against the door as our faces loomed inches apart.

"No! Uhh...not at all." I said.

What was I even supposed to say next?

I really didn't plan for anything post-confession.

Nice.

"So uhhh...what...now?" I asked him.

What a creative question!

"Well...uhm...what do you want to do?" Todoroki asked, taking shy looks at my neck.

That was so hot what the heck.

I instantly got flashbacks of our week together.

Todoroki was strangely a very great kisser, which was something I never thought I'd even experience firsthand.

"Maybe uhm, maybe we could s-see you put all that...all t-that practice to good use." I stuttered.

That wasn't embarrassing at all!

Todoroki's eyes widened a bit, but then went back to their normal, half-lidded state.

"Oh?" He said, gently sliding his hands under my shirt.

I winced a little.

One hand was slightly warmer than the other.

"Im sorry. Did I do something wrong?" Todoroki asked shyly, quickly pulling his hands away, but I grabbed them just in time, keeping them under my shirt.

"No no you're okay! I'm just uhh getting used to everything." I laughed.

"Oh. If I ever do anything to make you uncomfortable please let me know." Todoroki said.

COULD HE POSSIBLY GET ANY MORE ATTRACTIVE?!

"Of c-course." I blushed.

His hands resumed exploring my bare torso as he leaned in closer.

Such intense eye contact!

I couldn't help but look away. Todoroki was so intimidating even when he was being intimate.

I pressed the side of my face against the door, Todoroki taking it as a signal to go all in as he instantly latched his lips onto my neck.

And to think I had waited so patiently for my hickeys to fade away.

Now that I think about it, ever since Todoroki found out about the sensitivity of my neck, he abused it so...

so perfectly.

He started off gentle, licking and nibbling here and there.

His soft lips tickled my skin, leaving me so light-headed.