Aforementioned Benefits (1496) pt2

Oop its a juicy one -3•

Todoroki's POV

"To...the bed." Midoriya said.

"I would love that." I whispered, picking him up by the butt as he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, reenacting out signature carry.

"Were still practicing right?" I asked, pressing him against the door as I fumbled with the lock and handle.

"Ofcourse! We wouldnt be doing this if we werent." He confirmed.

"All I needed to hear." I stated, opening the door and heading out.

Our noses continued to brush against each other as I walked over to the bed, slowly bending over as I gently placed him on his back.

His legs were still wrapped around me as I hesitantly began to take my shirt off.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked, it already halfway over my head.

"Yeah!" He responded rather quick, removing his as well.

Its just practice. Its just practice.

I leaned back down as I tugged on his shorts, effectively pulling him closer.

"Midoriya. Youre sure youre okay with this, right?" I asked yet again.

"This answer your question?" He whispered, grabbing my face and pulling me down as our lips connected.

Oh...my goodness.

His were soft. So very soft.

"This is amazing." I hummed between kisses, his back arching in approval as his hands grasped at my back.

What next? What was I supposed to do?

Wait. I know.

I bit his lip, causing his mouth to pop open as I slipped in my tongue, his eyes wide in surpise.

"Woah." He said, sinking into the bed.

"Sorry." I apologized, internally stabbing myself.

"No no, dont be. That was...breathtaking." He complimented, crashing our lips together as our tongues wrestled in the moon light.

I glided my hands up and down the sides of his torso, casually playing with his nipples and gaining moans every time.

I hadnt realized it, but I had been lightly thrusting into Midoriya ever since his legs were still around me.

Every inch of my body was literally pulsating.

I wanted to get even closer than this. Even tighter.

I needed to be inside of him.

"Midoriya," I started, unwillingly breaking the kiss as I stood up, "how am I?"

He looked high.

"Youre...youre so very mesmerizing. You honestly didnt even need the practice." He whispered through soft pants, unraveling his legs as he spread his arms out on the bed, catching his breath.

Oh no. Was it over already?

"I hope you werent using this as an excuse to make out with me." He laughed, his face bright red as he lightly clenched the sheets.

His freckles popped on his cheeks, his lips vibrant and wet.

Not wet enough.

It...it was getting harder and harder to control myself.