False Alarms and Faulty Virtues (1599)

Midoriya's POV:

"Its less messy than I thought it would be." Jirou smiled, folding up the bed sheets with Uraraka.

"Thank goodness." Yaoyorozu sighed from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah." I laughed. "We kind of slept the whole time."

"Well you did," Hagakure corrected, "but Todoroki didnt."

"Yeah Deku he watched you like a hawk! Hes so sweet!" Uraraka twinkled.

"Hes so caring!" Hagakure gushed.

"It seems like you two are really close Midoriya." Asui pointed out, straightening up the curtains.

Not close enough.

"Yep." I agreed.

"Speaking of Todoroki, arent you supposed to be bringing him his bug spray." Jirou wondered, as she placed the folded linen out into the hallway.

"Oh, yeah." I remembered.

Wait where were our bags?

"You might be wondering where your bags are." Yaoyorozu started, poking her head into the room.
"Luckily they werent burned down in the fire. Tsu set them under the table in front of the bed."

How did I not see them before.

"Wow thanks Tsu." I beamed, rushing over as I riffled through Tododoki's bag conservatively, so much so that I felt the need to close my eyes.

"Also all your clothes from the past couple of days are washed and dried. I can bring them up if you want." Yaoyorozu added.

She was amazing!

"Yaoyorozu, really, thank you so much." I said, finally feeling the bottle of bug spray. "We've really overstayed our welcome."

"Anything for my house guests!" She laughed, resuming her cleaning in the bathroom.

"Hey Deku I heard the front door close! Todoroki probably left already. Get out there!" Uraraka hurried, pushing me out the door.

"Thanks again you guys!" I yelled, rushing down the hallway.

"Someones coming in hot." Kirishima laughed, standing at the front doors.

"Wheres Todoroki? He didnt do anything did he?"
I worried, hopping down the stairs and meeting up with him.

"Him and Bakugou are sorting things out." Kirishima said, peeking through the door.

"Theyre not fighting are they?!" I freaked, crawling under him and peeking out the door crack as well.

"It looks like theyre walking to the gate." He guessed.

"Theyre definitely fighting then!" I yelled, Kirishima quickly cupping his hand over my mouth.

"SHHHHHH!" He shushed. "They might hear us!"

That's the point! We needed to stop them!

"Anyway, I asked Bakugou if he could try to smooth things over with Todoroki before things went too far." He whispered.