Minoru Mineta is a Pervert (1201)

Midoriya's POV:

"Now now," Mineta said, looking around the room, "Where was all this erotic noise coming from then?"

Erotic noise?!

We weren't even that loud!

Atleast...

I thought we weren't..?

"What erotic noise?!" I yelped back rather quickly.

Mineta began to sniff the air as he trespassed deeper into my private quarters.

"I definitely heard some moaning! And Midoriya!"

I jumped at the sound of my name.

"Why does it smell like...*sniff sniff*...warm saliva in here?!" He inquired.

Now, what in the-

Such an acute sense of smell!

Mineta had the sniffer of a true pervert!

I quickly threw my hands to my mouth in reaction.

"No saliva smell here!" I said, muffled.

What did warm saliva even smell like?!

What an oddly specific scent.

I looked over to the door to see TODOROKI'S EYE CREEPILY PEEKING THROUGH THE CRACK BETWEEN THE DOOR AND THE WALL.

I shook my head at him to stop.

Stop it SneakyRoki! You're gonna blow our cover!

"HEY WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT THAT DOOR!" Mineta yelled, quickly looking over right as Todoroki closed the crack.

Mineta didn't notice, did he?

"Did that thing just move?! Just who are you hiding behind there Midoriya?!"

Great.

"Nobody! You're crazy!" I panicked.

"And what are those!" He dramatically gasped, pointing to the floor of the entryway.

"I couldnt help but also notice the very slight knee imprints near the door. They're extremely faint, but fresh. What kind of sexual activities have been going on in this bedroom Midoriya?!" He interrogated.

"Mineta stop being so loud! The door is wide open!!" I pleaded.

These observations were getting out of hand.

Really?? Knee imprints?! Who the heck would possibly notice knee imprints?! It was a wooden floor for goodness sake!

"I-I don't know w-what to tell you! Nothing has been going on here." I hopelessly defended myself.

"That stutter says otherwise." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"And do you feel that Midoriya?"