𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆🗸

Many would accurately describe Annabeth Carter as a irresistible force of divine nature— a terrific hurricane of profound emotions and a glorious summer of never-ending bravery.

Some would justly say that she remained a bold person who expressed whatever naturally came into her mind while some would reasonably argue that she efficiently was the peculiar kind of someone who would rather keep herself and her complex thoughts hidden away.

Next there would be some who would carefully describe Annabeth as an eternal shadow— intentionally hidden in plain sight, constantly watching but never seen in the glimmering light.

As might be expected, there would in addition be a few that would say that she was misunderstood and like everyone else was afraid of her darkness.

But those who genuinely knew her; those who indeed knew Annabeth Carter would correctly say that she was alive.

They would wittily say that after everything that the cruel world impulsively threw at her she was indeed— still alive.

They would say gratefully that Annabeth was no longer afraid of her abysmal darkness because it was now a part of her.

They would say that when you willingly stay in the darkness for long enough it becomes light enough to miraculously survive.

Annabeth had been in her darkness ever since she lost herself.

They would say fortunately that Annabeth was a human— beaten down, tired and stuck in a messed-up world.

They would say that she was human and that her divine humanity was the best part of her.

ENEWS: Did Tony Stark break up with beau Annabeth Pierce? The couple who started dating a few years back have not been seen together since August this year

Rumors state that Annabeth has actually left Malibu with her mother Andrea Carter after her parent's divorce.
What really happened?
Was Annabeth cheating on the young billionaire who recently lost his parents to a car accident last year?
There are more rumors stating that Annabeth was in a relationship with James Rhodes who has been friends with Tony for a long time.

More news:-

Is Tony Stark gay?

Lumont Pierce to marry again

Angelina Jolie admits to have a crush on the young C.E.O of Stark Industries

Tap for more...